Sökning: "Risk Remuneration"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Risk Remuneration.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The CEO bonus of banking companies has become a hot media topic around the world accelerated by the recent financial crisis of 2007-2008 where the excessive pay and risk-taking in the banking sector were recognized. This has raised public concerns around executive remuneration and the transparency of the companies. LÄS MER
2. Arbetsrättsligt skydd och tillgång till rättskipning för papperslösa arbetare. Rätt till lön, föreningsrätt och diskrimineringsskydd i konflikt med migrationsrättsliga bestämmelserUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The thesis analyzes whether undocumented workers successfully can assert three labour law rights – the right to remuneration, the right to organize and the right to protection from discrimination – against their employer. The first research problematic concerns the scope of labour law for undocumented workers: "Does the rights apply to undocumented workers, and if so, to what extent and in what way does migration law affect the applicability of the rights of undocumented workers?". LÄS MER
3. Executive Compensation and Firm Risk-taking: A study of the Compensation Practices in the UK Financial IndustryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Using a sample of 11,752 loans from the Prosper peer-to-peer lending marketplace, this study employs a 5-stage methodology in order to analyze and compare the attractiveness of the P2P lending market with traditional investment alternatives in terms of risk remuneration. Results of default probability modeling in Stage I, loan expected return calculation in Stage II and efficiency frontier construction in Stage III present the evidence of high potential of P2P lending market as an investment alternative to the stock market, assuming maximum diversification opportunities and lender efficiency in interest rate setting. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The main issue in this essay is from a creditors perspective. Analysis will cover two alternatives for the reorganization of companies: First, the Swedish correspondence, “FrekL,” to the American Chapter 11 and, second, reorganization through bankruptcy. FrekL is a fairly new law within the Swedish insolvency law. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Risk Remuneration.