Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 59 uppsatser innehållade ordet Salmonella.
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildningUppsala universitet/Struktur- och molekylärbiologi
Sammanfattning : Even though enzymes tend to specialize on one reaction during evolution, enzyme promiscuity is an abundant phenomenon. The subject of this thesis is the Salmonella enterica N’-[(5’-phosphosoribosyl)-formimino]-5-aminoimidazole-4 carboxamide-ribonucleotide (ProFAR) isomerase (SeHisA), a (βα)8-barrel enzyme from the histidine biosynthesis that catalyzes one reaction on one substrate in one organism. LÄS MER
2. A combination of temperature and urea sanitization of blackwater : optimization of a full scale system in Hölö, SwedenMaster-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Energy and Technology
Sammanfattning : There are an abundance of environmental problems in the world today, some of which can be traced back to a lack of proper sewage treatment. Human toilet waste, also called blackwater, is discharged untreated into the environment where it can contaminate water bodies, including drinking water sources. LÄS MER
3. Engineering of central carbon metabolism in recombinant Saccharomyces cerevisiae for improved production of biopolymersMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Teknisk mikrobiologi; Lunds universitet/Bioteknik
Sammanfattning : Bioplastics are a promising alternative for petroleum-based plastics that today is on high demand in our contemporary lifestyles. They are made from biopolymers such as polyhydroxyalkanoates (PHAs). LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to investigate and evaluate how biosecurity measures are implemented on Swedish farms with specialized beef production. In Swedish specialized beef production young calves are purchased for intensive rearing, mainly from dairy farms. The calves can be as young as two weeks old. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : In order to understand the dynamics of zoonotic disease transmission in the animal-human interface, a One Health approach is imperative. This study investigated the occurrence of the zoonotic pathogens Campylobacter spp., Salmonella spp. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Salmonella.