Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 110 uppsatser innehållade ordet Semiconductor.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskapTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The semiconductor technology development empowers fabrication of extremelycomplex integrated circuits (ICs) that may contain billions of transistors. Suchhigh integration density enables designing an entire system onto a single chip,commonly referred to as a System-on-Chip (SoC). LÄS MER
2. Realizing a 32-bit Normally-Off Microprocessor With State Retention Flip Flops Using Crystalline Oxide Semiconductor TechnologyMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Elektroniska komponenterTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Power consumption is one of the most important design factors in modern electronic design. With a large market increase in portable battery-operated devices and push for environmental focus, it is of interest for the industry to decrease the power consumption of modern chips as much as possible. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Fysik och elektroteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Variable attenuators are important circuits that can be employed in many radio frequency (RF) applications, e.g., in automatic gain control (AGC) amplifiers, broadband gain-control blocks at RF frequencies or as broadband vector modulators. For any applications, low insertion phase shift and low power consumption are of interest. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Fysik; KTH/Fysik
Sammanfattning : The usage of the naturally occurring radioactive isotope thorium-232 in older camera lenses was implemented to provide better optical properties and a cheaper production. In this thesis, the resulting radioactivity in camera objectives containing such lenses is studied via gamma spectroscopy. LÄS MER
5. Fabrication, Characterization and Simulation of Graphene Field Effect Transistors operating at Microwave FrequenciesMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : With the end of Si based Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field Effect Transistor scaling paradigm approaching fast as predicted by the Moore’s Law, and the technological advancements as well as human needs in many ways pushing for faster devices, graphene has emerged as a powerful alternative solution. This is so because of its very special properties like high charge carrier mobility, highly linear dispersion relation, high current carrying capacity and so on. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Semiconductor.