Sökning: "Shanghai Stock Exchange market"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 11 uppsatser innehållade orden Shanghai Stock Exchange market.
1. THE CHINESE STOCK MARKET - Differences in performance in consideration to level of state ownershipKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : We examine the success of the privatization reform in China by evaluating the changes in performance of the State-Owned Enterprises (SOEs) after the Split-Share Structure reform in 2005, considering the changes in ownership structure. This study investigates how the ongoing privatization process in China is affecting the performance of SOEs. LÄS MER
2. Institutional investors' effects on Stock Price Synchronicities: Evidence of Shanghai Stock ExchangeMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The tendency of stock prices always attracts investors’ attention, which is related to their earnings. So it is increasingly concerned that what information will affect the stock markets and how the stock market reacts to investors’ investment strategy. LÄS MER
3. Market illiquidity and market excess return: Cross-section and time-series effects : A study of the Shanghai stock exchangeMaster-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för utbildning, kultur och kommunikation
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the current paper is to explore the cross-sectionalrelationship between market illiquidity and market excess return on stocks traded in the Shanghai Stock Exchange(SSE)over-time; using data from monthly and yearly databases of CSMAR(China Securities Market and Accounting Research) and statistics annual Shanghai Stock Exchangefrom 2001.1-2012. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis consists of two papers in the field of empirical study on stock markets. In the first paper "An Empirical Study of the Correlation between Financial Ratios and Stock Price Volatility: A Case of China's A-shares 2000-2011" I study the correlation between five financial ratios and the stock price volatility with a focus on A-class shares in both of the mainland China's stock exchanges namely Shanghai Stock Exchange and Shenzhen Stock Exchange. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the relationship between the adoption of ‘good’ corporate governance practices and the subsequent stock performance of China’s publicly listed firms. Using the Shanghai Stock Exchange Corporate Governance Index (SSE CGI) that was launched in January 2008, a portfolio of CGI firms is benchmarked against a portfolio of matched conventional firms, their sector indices and market index for the four-year period following the launch. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Shanghai Stock Exchange market.