Sökning: "Signal Strength"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 57 uppsatser innehållade orden Signal Strength.
- Magister-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/KommunikationssystemTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : Localization of individual nodes in a wireless network is useful in many applications, e.g for tracking patients in hospitals. Using the Received Signal Strength Indicator, RSSI, for this purpose has been explored in numerous studies. It is energy efficient and rarely requires customised hardware of configuration. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, the demand of bandwidth has increased rapidly due to the growth of new technologies in wireless communication systems along with the rise of traffic flow. This has made the radio spectrum in a short supply. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden's drinking water quality is considered to be high partly due to a high quality of the raw water and a well developed sewage infrastructure. Despite this, there is water contamination that could be prevented by installation of a sophisticated early warning system. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, KTH/Reglerteknik
Sammanfattning : Wireless Sensor Networks are nowadays becoming increasingly popular. Due to their low cost, ease of deployment and application, they oer robust solutions in a variety of elds. In this context, localization is one of the most important functionalities that can be implemented. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Sektionen för Informationsvetenskap, Data– och Elektroteknik (IDE)
Sammanfattning : The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a space based satellite navigation system. It provides location and time information in all weather, anywhere on the earth. Unfortunately GPS fails to give position indoors, because it requires a direct line of sight to several satellites. LÄS MER