Sökning: "Simon Ask"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden Simon Ask.
1. The success of succession to reduce manager turnover costs; A qualitative study on costs related to manager turnover in a Swedish retail company and succession planning and management success factors to reduce these costsMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå,
Sammanfattning : Although laser rangefinder technologies have been around for decades in military, cartography, building, industrial and research applications it is only in recent years that more generally applicable and cheaper consumer grade laser range finder sensors have become available. This project investigates the possibilities and limitations of creating a mobile 360 degree, two-dimensional obstacle detection system using off-the-shelf available electronic components. LÄS MER
3. Important factors when implementing an improvement process and examining how subcontracting companies differ from other companies.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Avdelningen för maskin- och materialteknik
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this thesis is to examine which factors are the most important to successfully implementing an improvement process, and to examine if subcontracting companies differ from the rest of the companies in the study. Increasing the quality of products and at the same time lowering the costs is often necessary with the pressure from the external environment that many companies are facing today. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
5. FEMTIO NYANSER AV KÖNSIDENTIET - En undersökning av makt och könsidentitet i filmen ”Fifty Shades of Grey”Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : In this thesis we examine gender identity and power asymmetry in negotiation in the filmFifty Shades of Grey. For the purpose of this study we ask these following questions:· Which power asymmetries and gender identities are demonstrated in the meetingbetween the characters Anastasia and Christian?· How do each of the character react to the power asymmetries, and how can that beunderstood in relation to gender identities?To examine gender identity and power asymmetry, we apply the theories of Judith Butler andMichel Foucault. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Simon Ask.