Sökning: "Smartphones in everyday life"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Smartphones in everyday life.
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för medieteknik (ME)
Sammanfattning : In recent years, mobile devices have become an integral part of our everyday life in various fields. The technology that powers them is used in various devices, such as smartphones, tablets, and PDAs. LÄS MER
2. Att vara både här och där : En kvalitativ studie av hur unga vuxna upplever en växlande närvaro mellan en digital och analog världKandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik; Umeå universitet/Institutionen för informatik
Sammanfattning : Smartphones and social media are a central part of everyday life for many young adults in the modern digital society. The development of digital devices has created opportunities for young adults to be present in a digital world through social media while at the same with people they meet face-to-face. LÄS MER
3. Digital Detox Tourism: Why disconnect? : What are the motives of Dutch tourists to undertake a digital detox holiday?Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Digital detox technologies such as smartphones, tablets, and PDAs, have grown and developed at an extraordinary rate to become an essential part of everyday life. While ICT is a driving force in the contemporary tourism industry, some travel agencies and hotels have recently detected a niche market for those people who want to ‘escape’ from the digital life by offering ‘digital detox travel packages’, i. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för elektro- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : This thesis is an extension to the previous work done at Department of EIT in investigating the complexity reduction of LDPC decoding using the stochastic approximation method to improve the energy eﬃciency of energy-limited applica- tions, such as in mobile phones. The research carried out in this thesis investigates the complexity and conver- gence results of adaptive performance control algorithm (PCAA) that changes the forced convergence threshold in OMS LDPC FC decoding algorithm. LÄS MER
5. Are the Physiological and Digital Systems Converging? : Exploring the relation between humans and mobile technologies.Magister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för informatik (IK)
Sammanfattning : This thesis has its starting point in the digitalization of society focusing on the rapid development of mobile technologies and the increasing interplay between humans and machines. The use of information and communication technologies (ICT) is extending at a fast pace, affecting all parts of society, and the everyday life of most individuals. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Smartphones in everyday life.