Sökning: "Social enterprises"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 606 uppsatser innehållade orden Social enterprises.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Accounting.... LÄS MER
2. Corporate social responsibility within professional football clubs: an international multiple case study.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in International Business and Trade.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Previous research concludes that multinational enterprises can gain operational space in foreign institutions by utilising their foreignness. This conclusion is made with an assumption that subunits act with intentionality and insight in their response to institutional demands. LÄS MER
4. State ownership, Corporate governance, and Corporate performance：Lessons from China’s mixed-owned enterprisesMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Ekonomisk-historiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In the past 30 years, the Chinese government has promoted ownership reform and corporate governance reform to improve the performance of SOEs. Simultaneously, China has come to the era of MOEs. There has been growing empirical studies that consider the effects of corporate governance and state ownership on MOEs’ performance. LÄS MER
5. Analyzing the usage of digital marketing and relationship marketing within Swedish SME’sin the B2B sector : Examining what is most effectiveKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Many small/medium-sized businesses to business companies today struggle withdeciding what marketing strategy to adopt since they do not have the same resources aslarger companies have. Large businesses have certain inherent advantages over smallercompanies. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Social enterprises.