Sökning: "Social process"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4616 uppsatser innehållade orden Social process.
1. DIGITALISERINGSPROCESSEN I VUXENUTBILDNINGEN En empirisk studie om lärares resonemang kring digitaliseringsprocessen i den kommunala vuxenutbildningenMagister-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The background to this study lies in the social development taking place in the field of digita-lization. Today, the discussion is no longer if or how people will use digital tools and resources in their learning, but in what ways they are used in learning and what skills are therefore developed. LÄS MER
2. #Instaenvy The Role of Social Comparison Orientation in the Relationship Between Exposure to Instagram and the Emotion of EnvyMaster-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Instagram is one of the fastest growing yet least researched social media platforms of today. Theimage-oriented nature of Instagram allows its users to literally construct and convey an image ofthemselves and their lifestyles. LÄS MER
3. Gearing up for innovation; How can a large organization facilitate knowledge transfer within the organization in order to learn from innovation?Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
4. Financialization and human rights abuses provoked by business: the case of Samarco disaster in BrazilMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to explore the implications of the financialization process on human rights compliance by business, based on an analysis of the Samarco case, in Brazil. In 2015, Samarco Company’s tailing dam collapsed and killed people, destroyed the surroundings and polluted 650 km of a river basin’s waters. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Institutionen för tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : Sweden has an aging population and it is estimated that 25% of the population will be over 65 years ofage by the year 2060. Many elderly people are healthy enough to be living in their homes, but theyare in need of an alarm that they can use in case of emergency. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Social process.