Sökning: "Software development"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 2159 uppsatser innehållade orden Software development.
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Animal Environment and Health
Sammanfattning : Even though conspecific close relationships are well documented, scientific studies done on interspecies close relationships are scarce. There is no agreement of using the word friendships without inverted commas when describing close relationships of animals. LÄS MER
2. Non-Functional Requirement Modeling in the Early-Phase Software Product Life Cycle : A Systematic Literature Review and a Meta ModelMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för programvaruteknik
Sammanfattning : Context. Non-functional requirements (NFRs) are important aspects which directly or indirectly determine whether a product is a success or a failure. It becomes essential to incorporate and understand them, before the software product enters the development phase. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The development and use of computerized machining tools and equipment within the manufacturing area has opened the door to an abundance of data. But, there is a need to structure the data, make it generic and accessible and define ways of communication in order to maximize the benefits of its utilization. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Mekanik
Sammanfattning : In order for wind-farm operators to deal with challenges regarding their fleet management, it is useful for them to estimate their units’ performance for different conditions. To perform such estimations, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) may be used. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system; Linköpings universitet/Programvara och system
Sammanfattning : The conceptual framework of agile software development is an ever-growing movement in the software industry. However, recent studies have shown that large, less software-focused companies, where software development is primarily used for in-house IT-solutions, struggle with giving up traditional command-control type of management. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Software development.