Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 4883 uppsatser innehållade ordet Staff.
1. EMPLOYER BRANDING I ETT KONSULTBOLAG - En kvalitativ studie av hur chefers och konsulters uppfattningar skiljer sig åt angående faktorer som gör en arbetsgivare attraktivKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The labourmaket of today has since the beginning of the 1990’s changed in several ways due toglobalization and technical development. This has affected the employment type and consultancy ismore common today (Arbetsmiljöverket, 2011). The employees have become important assets forknowledge companies to compete with other companies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : The tendency in the use of textbooks in Spain has raised questions in relation to the way teachers perceive the use of these materials, what are the reasons behind their use and the possible alternatives that can be introduced. With the use of a virtual ethnography, the present dissertation aims to examine a series of forums and blogs and this way, extract the reflections of Spanish teachers among these issues. LÄS MER
3. SCHOOL COMMUNITY AND EXPERIENCES OF PARTICIPATION AND DEMOCRACY: AN ETHNOGRAPHIC STUDY IN THE CHILEAN EDUCATIONAL CONTEXTMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Abstract Chilean education is still in the process of overcoming a dark period of dictatorship where the school was governed by repressive, controlling and antidemocratic regulations. In 2009 a new general law for Chilean education was enacted that included several values suggesting a more active participation for all the members of the school community. LÄS MER
4. Girl Empowerment and Child Marriage: Empowering girls to prevent and end child marriage in ZambiaMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Child marriage is human rights violation that violates the rights of a girl child and robs her of her innocence. It is a widespread social problem that cuts across the globe.The purpose of the research was to investigate the significance of using empowerment as a strategy towards preventing and ending child marriage in Zambia. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The objective of this paper is to analyse how integration politics affect the everyday lives of people. A specific focus is placed on the clients of Gemensamma Krafter (GK), a functional unit within the municipality of Borlänge, Sweden which is classified by the municipality as being an integrative service. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Staff.