Sökning: "Stakeholder involvement"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 29 uppsatser innehållade orden Stakeholder involvement.
1. Reporting what matters - An intra-firm study on factors affecting materiality determination in sustainability reportingD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This paper identifies and investigates the driving factors behind differences in sustainability reports of companies. The aim of the study is to examine intra-firm approaches, views and attitudes in seven Swedish companies regarding materiality determination of sustainability information. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : The need for adapting rapidly to IT and business changes, reducing costs, delivering improved functionality of services and better integration push organizations towards service oriented architecture (SOA) adaption. Delivering SOA requires building systems at the business level, not just at the IT level. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The interest in early warning systems, EWS, has intensified the latest decade since climatechange is predicted to make new hazards arise and known hazards emerge in new places.EWS for natural hazards can be used to support settlements to develop in relatively safe areasand to shed light on obstacles along the path of development. LÄS MER
4. INTERPRETATIONS OF A CULTURAL LANDSCAPE : CASE STUDY IN IMPLEMENTATION OF ADAPTIVE CO- MANAGEMENT IN BALI’S SUBAK CULTURAL LANDSCAPEMaster-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Stockholm Resilience Centre
Sammanfattning : Cultural landscapes are places that have developed distinct characteristics from the interaction of people and nature. Actors with different roles in a cultural landscape will interpret the value of the landscape features differently. LÄS MER
5. Umeå. Wants more. : A coordination perspective on how key stakeholders develop placebrand identity.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet; Umeå universitet/Handelshögskolan vid Umeå universitet
Sammanfattning : During centuries, places – nations, region and cities – have tried to make themselvesmore attractive, productive, lucrative and secure. This strive has accelerated due toglobalization and other external factors. LÄS MER