Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 456 uppsatser innehållade ordet Start-up.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / / Institutionen för sociologi och arbetsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Regarding the new management tool HR Analytics and the aim for HR to create value for organizations, our paper focuses on how to depict four government controlled organizations presumed work with HR Analytics. The study will also depict how the same four government controlled organizations are preparing for the new general data protection regulation (GDPR), which will replace the current law, PUL, in May 2018. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för företagande och ledning; Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : As cooperative agreements between larger firms and start-ups continue to surge in the era of digitalization, the knowledge transfer between two such parties become increasingly important to understand. This thesis aims to shed light on how the inter-organizational dynamics between a large firm and a start-up affect knowledge transfer in the context of digitalization, covering power relations, trust and risk, structures and mechanisms, and finally social ties. LÄS MER
3. SERVICE DEVELOPMENT IN A LARGE MANUFACTURING FIRM; A qualitative study of how the NBCS team at Volvo Cars can work with service development from a perspective of user-oriented approachesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Innovation and Industrial Management.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
5. A case study of a small architecture start-up: Strategic considerations to aid innovation in the construction industryMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This paper examines innovation within the Swedish construction industry with the purpose of identifying key factors for small and/or newly founded firms to increase their innovative capacity and long-term competitiveness. The paper presents a theoretical framework of driving and hindering factors raised by the literature along with an introduction to the Swedish market and important segments on the market. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Start-up.