Sökning: "State definition"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 353 uppsatser innehållade orden State definition.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study uses a qualitative approach to examine the criterions and specific characteristics of the abstraction which is referred to as the state. The ambition is to explain and identify the characteristics that needs to be present whenever something is to be called a state. LÄS MER
2. "We Are the Land and the Land Is Us" - Analyzing the Construction of Sami National Identity in Sami Political Discourse on Land and Natural ResourcesMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Europastudier
Sammanfattning : The collective fight for self-determination among indigenous peoples around the world has made headlines over the past few years. The exploitation of indigenous territories by settler-states has revived nationalist feelings among the groups, including the Sami, whose territories spread across four states. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : In this thesis, I scrutinise and interpret Jürgen Habermas’s claim that justification of moral norms necessitates cognitivism. I do this by analysing the general idea behind his discourse theory of morality and then his metaethics. LÄS MER
4. A simulation and machine learning approach to critical infrastructure resilience appraisal : Case study on payment disruptionsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Mittuniversitetet/Avdelningen för informationssystem och -teknologi
Sammanfattning : This study uses a simulation to gather data regarding a payment disruption. The simulation is part of a project called CCRAAAFFFTING, which examines what happens to a society when a payment disruption occurs. LÄS MER
5. Transportinfrastrukturplanering inom Greater Copenhagen – en studie av relationen mellan stat och regionKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : The increasing focus, in recent decades, on regions as the primary actor in economic growth and development has led to tensions concerning the responsibilities for regional development between the regions and the nation states. This essay presents the allocation of responsibility between the region and the state, as a case study of the transport infrastructure planning in the Greater Copenhagen cross-border region between Sweden and Denmark. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet State definition.