Sökning: "Structural design"
Visar resultat 21 - 25 av 243 uppsatser innehållade orden Structural design.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för teknik och samhälle; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This thesis work is focused on the design of a mechanism for the passenger’s seat of a Volvo S80. This mechanism will facilitate the problems arised when somebody with limited mobility, either permanent or temporal, is entering or exiting the vehicle. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : ABSTRACTAt a time where the planet is facing one of its major global crises, re-thinking of systems in every sector is needed. In the field of energy at its global meaning, various ways of action are considered. In this context, housing sector represents a key point of new conception of our society. LÄS MER
23. Range Extender for the Renault Fluence Z.E. : Choice of the engine and design of the structural support.Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för teknik och samhälle; Högskolan i Skövde/Institutionen för teknik och samhälle
Sammanfattning : Electric cars have appeared as an alternative to the big pollution caused by internal combustion engine cars. However, electric cars as the Renault Fluence Z.E. are not very sold in the market because of their small range of autonomy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Byggvetenskap; KTH/Byggvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Today all buildings contain some form of home automation. It might be heating controlled by athermostat or motion detectors controlling outdoor lighting.This paper,The Intelligent House, deals with the planning of a house in Kiruna, in the north ofSweden and further immerses itself in home automation or intelligent control in single-familyhomes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Betongbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This Master thesis is about a postal- and telegraphic building in Eskilstuna, Sweden. The construction methods for the specific building and buildings in general from the same time are described. The purpose of the report is to describe the loads acting on the building and how it has been built and why it has been rebuilt during the years. LÄS MER