Sökning: "Success factors and innovation management"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 23 uppsatser innehållade orden Success factors and innovation management.
- M1-uppsats, Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik; Mälardalens högskola/Akademin för innovation, design och teknik
Sammanfattning : The competition and increasing customers‘ demands makes traditional manufacturing companies consider new ways of differentiate themselves. One way of doing this is to develop product service system (PSS) solutions. PSS solutions are a total offering, where the customer purchases the use of a solution instead of a physical product. LÄS MER
2. Process Innovation:Impacts on Organization's Performance : A Qualitative Study of Four Swedish MunicipalitiesKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Nowadays, industrialization has had strong negative effects on our surrounding environment. Therefore, all the societies around the world are trying to achieve sustainable development and cleaner surrounding. "Living well, within the limits of our planet" is the new action program for the European Union (EU). LÄS MER
3. Key Contributing Factors to Effective Knowledge Management and its Subsequent Impact on InnovationMagister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för Management (MAM)
Sammanfattning : Knowledge Management (KM) is considered as a major driving factor of innovation, a key component of building companies’ competitive advantage. Although knowledge management is gaining recognition in large companies, there is little evidence on both the prerequisites and outcome of it, in Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs). LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö
Sammanfattning : Modern supply chain management has been widely used in manufacture and retail business. Many companies have realized SCM plays a pivotal role to success and gives company competitive advantage. Chinese firms have learned knowledge of SCM from foreign firms. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Avd.)
Sammanfattning : The telecom industry is moving from a stable environment to a very dynamic industry where the entrance of new players and the macro economic factors like crisis have been pushing it towards commoditization. In spite of the fact that the Telco consumer base is increasing the value generation capability of this industry has been challenged in the past years. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Success factors and innovation management.