Sökning: "Sustainable Tourism"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 100 uppsatser innehållade orden Sustainable Tourism.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för studier av samhällsutveckling och kulturFilosofiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : In this study environmental work in the Swedish hotel chain "Scandic" is investigated. Earlier studies point out sustainability and different environmental certificate programs as essential for the housing sector to contribute to sustainable tourism. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, SLU/Department of Work Science, Business Economics, and Environmental Psychology
Sammanfattning : The Forodhani Park in Stone Town, Zanzibar had been neglected for many decades before it was renovated in 2008-‐ 2009 in a project funded by Aga Khan Trust for Culture. The Forodhani Park’s setting in a UNESCO World Heritage Site made the renovation a particular case, especially while still being the host for a lively and popular meeting place for local people and tourists. LÄS MER
3. Sustainable Tourism Development-An Economic Impact of Community Based-Tourism to Local Community: A case study of Amphawa Floating Market, Samutsongkhram province, ThailandMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för Service Management
Sammanfattning : “Amphawa” the district in Samutsongkram province where is plentiful of natural resources, local wisdoms and unique fascination of waterside living lifestyle, the area was trading and transportation hub of lower central and western part included of Thailand. Amphawa is widely well-known and people are able to define how the area was. LÄS MER
4. Technical and Financial Viability of Utilizing Waste Heat for Chilled Water Production and Biomass for Heating Applications in Hospitality IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi; KTH/Kraft- och värmeteknologi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis is to determine the potential of lessening the high energy cost in the hospitality industry so that the industry could stay alive after a three decades of civil war in Sri Lanka. The hospitality industry is a significant contributor to the country’s economic growth. LÄS MER
5. Medical Tourism : A study about motivational factors and the prerequisites for creating a competitive offer – with a Swedish perspectiveMagister-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för ekonomi och företagande
Sammanfattning : Medical tourism is a global emerging industry and is an important component of tourism., and operates on the basis of both individual and regional level.Medical tourism refers to a vacation that involves traveling across international borders to obtain a broad range of medical services. LÄS MER