Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 52 uppsatser innehållade ordet Svalbard.
1. Radiogenic Dating and Microstructure Analysis of Shear Zones Found Within the Seve Nappe Complex in the Åre Region, Jämtland, Scandinavian CaledonidesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The North Atlantic Caledonides are a continent-continent collision type orogeny found in WesternScandinavia, Svalbard, Greenland and the British Isles. They are thought to have formed as a result of a complex history consisting of repeated ocean opening and closure. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Glacial environments in the Arctic are a much-studied topic as well as a field of research with strong influences regarding the current and future global climate of our planet. This report is focused on the meteorological conditions on Nordenskiöldbreen glacier from 2009-2015 and how they correlate with each other, the glacier surface and the surrounding terrain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : As the communication deficit in the Arctic region is enormous especially above 75 [Deg] N latitude, the concern and opportunity of providing reliable & efficient connectivity in the Arctic region has beenduly noted & understood by N66 Connect AB (N66). This case study documents a comprehensive research which implements system engineering approach for establishment of a Ground Station (GS) at Svalbard, Norway with sole focus of connecting the inaccessible geographical region lying in the Arctic with rest of the world. LÄS MER
4. The spatial growth pattern and directional properties of Dryas octopetala on Spitsbergen, SvalbardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Exposed, well-drained and nutrient poor areas on Spitsbergen are mainly covered by a plant alliance typical for Svalbard, the Caricion nardinae. Caricion nardinae is a circum-polar alliance, which is dominated by the creeping, ever-green dwarf-shrub [i]Dryas octopetala[/i]. LÄS MER
5. Local pollution and the risks of OPFR, PBDE and PFAS to the marine ecosystem outside Longyearbyen and Barentsburg in SvalbardMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Miljövetenskaplig utbildning
Sammanfattning : Most of the ecotoxicological research conducted in the Arctic until today has focused on long range transport of pollutants, while fewer studies on local pollution have been published. The aim of this study was hence to investigate if local pollution of organophosphorus flame retardants (OPFRs), polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDEs) and perfluorinated alkylated substances (PFAS) occurs outside two settlements in Svalbard; Longyearbyen and Grønfjorden. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Svalbard.