Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 54 uppsatser innehållade ordet Svalbard.
1. Thermodynamics of the Subsurface of Glaciers with Insights from Lomonosovfonna Ice Field at SvalbardKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära; Uppsala universitet/Luft-, vatten och landskapslära
Sammanfattning : Glaciers are important components of the Earth's environment and are mainly found in polar and high elevation areas. They are crucial for understanding the past, ongoing and upcoming environmental changes, relevant for fresh water supply, logistical and recreational purposes. LÄS MER
- M1-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap; Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för ekonomi, teknik och naturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : This degree thesis investigates the possibilities of producing food inside a container at Svalbard, using renewable energy and energy storage. The idea was to be able to place the container at remote places without the need of being connected to the grid. We chose Svalbard, where it is cold and the sun is shining 24 hours a day at summertime. LÄS MER
3. Radiogenic Dating and Microstructure Analysis of Shear Zones Found Within the Seve Nappe Complex in the Åre Region, Jämtland, Scandinavian CaledonidesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The North Atlantic Caledonides are a continent-continent collision type orogeny found in WesternScandinavia, Svalbard, Greenland and the British Isles. They are thought to have formed as a result of a complex history consisting of repeated ocean opening and closure. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Glacial environments in the Arctic are a much-studied topic as well as a field of research with strong influences regarding the current and future global climate of our planet. This report is focused on the meteorological conditions on Nordenskiöldbreen glacier from 2009-2015 and how they correlate with each other, the glacier surface and the surrounding terrain. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå tekniska universitet/Rymdteknik
Sammanfattning : As the communication deficit in the Arctic region is enormous especially above 75 [Deg] N latitude, the concern and opportunity of providing reliable & efficient connectivity in the Arctic region has beenduly noted & understood by N66 Connect AB (N66). This case study documents a comprehensive research which implements system engineering approach for establishment of a Ground Station (GS) at Svalbard, Norway with sole focus of connecting the inaccessible geographical region lying in the Arctic with rest of the world. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Svalbard.