Sökning: "Swedish learners of English"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish learners of English.
1. Swedish L2 Learners’ acquisition of grammatical morphemes : A cross-sectional study on how well Swedish Learners of English as a second language at upper secondary school use morphemes in their writing.Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The main aim of this paper has been to examine if Swedish students at upper secondary school were able to use the morphemes The progressive –ing, The irregular past and The irregular third person. In addition, it has also addressed if the students examined in this essay were able to use some morphemes better than others. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Institutionen för språk, litteratur och interkultur
Sammanfattning : The ways in which someone’s first language (L1) influences his or her second language (L2) to create errors, that is negative transfer, is a topic that has received much attention in the field of Second Language Acquisition (SLA). Previous research has suggested that negative transfer is responsible for many errors. LÄS MER
3. English as a second language, the interdependence of L2 and L1 for young learners: a research synthesis.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Malmö universitet/Lärande och samhälle
Sammanfattning : As future elementary school teacher with English as my specialization, I believe that English should be taught to children at an early age. The current Swedish curriculum for elementary school in grades one to three, allows each school the freedom to choose when to start their English education and English is often seen as a secondary subject. LÄS MER
4. Using Swedish in the ESL Classroom : An interview study about students and teachers use of Swedish in the ESL classroomMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Engelska
Sammanfattning : The aim of this empirical study is to investigate the role of the L1 (Swedish for the purpose of this study) at upper secondary schools in Sweden, in English class. It also examines teachers’ and students’ attitudes towards the use of the L1 in the ESL classroom. The method that has been used for this thesis is a qualitative research method. LÄS MER
5. Examining transfer and prototypes in L1 Swedish learners of Spanish : The case of aspect: The simple present and the present progressiveMagister-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Centrum för tvåspråkighetsforskning
Sammanfattning : This study is focused on the transfer accounts and the prototype accounts, and examines aspect through looking at L1 Swedish learners of Spanish who are at early stages of acquisition. The prototype accounts postulate that adult learners will acquire the most prototypical forms of a grammatical feature first, and then, as proficiency increases, less prototypical features, called extended meanings, will be acquired incrementally (Shirai & Andersen, 1995, Geeslin & Fafulas, 2012). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Swedish learners of English.