Sökning: "Swedish stock market."
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 708 uppsatser innehållade orden Swedish stock market..
1. An Evaluation of Market Efficiency: A study of listing and index population changes on the Swedish stock exchangeD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för finansiell ekonomi
Sammanfattning : This paper evaluates market efficiency for the Swedish stock exchange by analysing listing changes on the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange and index constituent changes in the OMXS30. We find presence of persistent large abnormal returns when a company changes its listing from, and to, a smaller Swedish stock exchange onto the OMX Stockholm Stock Exchange. LÄS MER
2. IPO Underpricing on Aktietorget & First North - An empirical study on how Guarantors, Management ownership and Management commitments affect underpricingMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
3. Application of the Kelly Criterion on a Self-Financing Trading Portfolio -An empirical study on the Swedish stock market from 2005-2015Kandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : A Kelly strategy theoretically optimizes the growth rate of investor’s capital. This paper evaluates its usefulness on the Swedish stock market between 2005 and 2015 by comparing returns to that of common portfolio strategies and a market index. LÄS MER
4. Skäller hundarna högt i Sverige? En undersökning av Dogs of the Dow-strategin på den svenska aktiemarknadenKandidat-uppsats,
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to re-examine the performance of the investment strategy proposed by John Slatter in 1988 called Dogs of the Dow on the Swedish stock market. The investment strategy of picking the 10 stocks with the highest dividend yield has been a popular strategy that promises large abnormal returns. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to examine whether a gender equal board of directors have an impact on the equity performance during the examination period of December 2011 to December 2016. This study shows that the gender balanced portfolio outperforms the non-gender balanced portfolio in all investigated performance measures. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Swedish stock market..