Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 31366 uppsatser innehållade ordet System.
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Bioteknik (master)
Sammanfattning : Prebiotics are non-digestible carbohydrates that selectively stimulate the growth and activity of health promoting bacteria in the colon, resulting in homeostasis to the gut environment. It is considered to be the solution of many health-related diseases such as type-2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancer. LÄS MER
2. Framtidens fisk odlas i stan - En studie kring akvaponikens möjlighet till kommersiellt genomslag i SverigeKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The world population is increasing rapidly and humans eat more protein every year. By 2050, the world population is estimated to need 70% more protein than is available today. Already now, the world's ocean is fading, while today's meat production is one of the biggest contributors to the climate changes. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : The primary purpose of this study was to describe what ideas there are for exercising of aleader’s leadership in human service organizations in the city of Gothenburg. The aim wasalso to clarify the factors that play a part in management of future leaders in the exercising ofleadership. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Research show that Nordic Trade unions have been skeptical to statutory minimum wages and state regulation for many years now. However, the Swedish transport union,Transportarbetareförbundet, has recently shown openness towards extending collective agreements by law. LÄS MER
5. ROUTINES AND SOCIAL PRACTICE: A qualitative thesis about the relationship between societal actors and Unaccompanied Minor Asylum Seekers in SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the thesis was to: (1) Investigate if Sweden fails to fulfil the obligations as stated in article 3, 6, 22, 33 – 37 of the CRC (1989) concerning their treatment of UMAS in Sweden; (2) Investigate the perspective on UMAS as presented in the routines of relevant actors; (3) Investigate if there is an underlying discourse which affects the relevant actors; (4) Investigate how Maslows hierarchy of needs can explain that deviations and poor mental health in UMAS is a consequence of flaws within the system.Fairclough’s three-dimensional model was used to investigate if there was any underlying discourse which affected the societal actors and what perspective the relevant societal actors regarding UMAS. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet System.