Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 38295 uppsatser innehållade ordet TIME.
1. THE RISE OF ACE AS A DESCRIPTOR A Linguistic Study Concerning the Jargon within an Online Asexual CommunityKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : The aim of this paper is to explore the jargon that can be found within an online asexual community. The most common definition of asexuality is that a person does not feel sexual attraction to any gender. This group of people has since the 1950s gained attention in fields such as biomedicine and social sciences. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This paper is a cross-national panel study evaluating how education-, health- and political dimensions of gender equality are affected by the size and composition of the female labor market. The hypothesis is that improving labor force participation and female employment in the service sector have a positive relationship with the dimensions of gender equality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : Mass media and journalists have faced criticism from academia due to a perceived tendency to present conflicts without paying sufficient attention to details, instead focusing on ‘sensational’ aspects, which will attract the interest of readers. Because of this, one academic debate within the field of journalism is whether ‘traditional’ media has served its purpose and needs to be replaced with newer forms of journalism which seeks to provide a more nuanced and balanced portrayal of conflicts. LÄS MER
4. ”ÖPPNA DÖRRARNA, SÄNK TRÖSKLARNA, SKAPA RELEVANS” Debatt om konstmusikens ställning och relevans i dagens samhälleKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : For a long time the status of western art music in Swedish music life has been discussed, recently at two Rikstings 2016 and 2017 arranged by representatives for the field of western art music with the aim of strengthening this status. By using a discourse-analytical perspective as a starting point, this article aims to analyse and describe the debate followed in Swedish daily press after these Rikstings. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : The aim of this thesis is to examine the democratic function of free churches’ integrationoriented meeting places within a society of pluralism. The material used in this study has been collected by using qualitative methods such asparticipant observation and in-depth interviews. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet TIME.