Sökning: "Third-party logistics service providers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade orden Third-party logistics service providers.
1. Third party logistics in Chinese automotive industry : a case study of a Chinese automotive manufacturer-Shanghai General MotorsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In today’s Chinese automotive industry, the traditional self-management logistics mode cannot fulfill higher requirement of logistics performance, more and more automotive manufacturers seek to outsource their logistics activities to third-party logistics service providers to optimize supply chain management. Milk run system is a typical example of 3PL mode in automotive industry, which can help firms minimize costs and improve logistics function simultaneously. LÄS MER
2. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) impacts as selection criteria when buying services from Third Party Logistics (TPL) providers: A case study of ITAB ScanflowMaster-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan; Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Introduction – People and society are more concerned about Corporate Social Responsibility as well as the demand of outsourcing logistics services. When buyer companies select TPL providers, the selection criteria are focused on cost and on time delivery, while issues like CSR are often placed in a low priority. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Since the business environment of today is characterized to be dynamic and service-driven, corporations are looking for solutions how to cut costs and still keep their competitive advantage in the market, and also how to decrease lead-time and flexibility. In this environment are 3PL-providers operating with an incentive to always please the customer. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/Internationella Handelshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Competition amongst companies in the global market has resulted in increased production of goods and services. Enterprises are now faced with the challenges of shipments of raw materials, spare parts from vendors, and the finished goods to consumers. Logistics companies are springing up to tackle transportation and other logistics problems. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Sammanfattning : Globalization, economic volatility and uncertainty have impacted global business markets. This has also had an effect on the logistics and supply chain sector. The third party logistics (3PL) industry is constantly changing due to global industry consolidation, technology integration, industry specialization, and industry alliance networks. LÄS MER