Sökning: "Third-party logistics service providers"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 21 uppsatser innehållade orden Third-party logistics service providers.
1. Fine Art Logistics : How Innovation Creates Niche Market for Third Party Logistics Service ProvidersMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö; Högskolan i Gävle/Akademin för teknik och miljö
Sammanfattning : Fine art logistics concept is revealed by Innovative third party logistics services. However, fine art logistics concept is quite new topic of current logistics literature and existing resources, acquired knowledge are limited. LÄS MER
2. Coordination between Firms and their Logistics Service Providers : What do Firms in Sweden Think About the Coordination Carried Out by their LSPs?Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Centre of Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Sammanfattning : In this thesis 5 Swedish companies that use logistics service providers (LSPs: carriers, intermediaries and third party logistics providers) are interviewed to establish how Swedish LSPs fare in terms on coordination. More specifically, the research is focused on answering 3 questions: (1) what are users’ perceptions about their LSPs’ coordination, (2) what coordination behaviors are the LSPs most and least successful in, and (3) what factors are affecting LSPs’ coordination. LÄS MER
3. Logistic Service Development of E-commerce : A case study of AliExpress - an online international trade platform in ChinaMagister-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Marketing and Logistics; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Marketing and Logistics
Sammanfattning : Background: as a convergence of business activities and information technology, e-commerce has brought massive changes to the supply chain management. Today, many e-commerce companies choose to cooperate with third party logistic service providers to perform or improve their logistic services. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper; Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för samhällsvetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Purpose: Corporations today see a greater responsibility towards society regarding the environmental impact of their actions, using available transportation options that are more eco-friendly can reduce this impact significantly. Martinsen and Björklund (2012) identifies a set of gaps between supply and demand of green logistics services. LÄS MER
5. Third party logistics in Chinese automotive industry : a case study of a Chinese automotive manufacturer-Shanghai General MotorsKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : In today’s Chinese automotive industry, the traditional self-management logistics mode cannot fulfill higher requirement of logistics performance, more and more automotive manufacturers seek to outsource their logistics activities to third-party logistics service providers to optimize supply chain management. Milk run system is a typical example of 3PL mode in automotive industry, which can help firms minimize costs and improve logistics function simultaneously. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Third-party logistics service providers.