Hittade 5 uppsatser innehållade ordet UKF.
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ReglerteknikTekniska högskolan; Linköpings universitet/Linköpings universitet/ReglerteknikTekniska högskolan
Sammanfattning : The first loudspeaker was invented almost 150 years ago and even though much has changed regarding the manufacturing, the main idea is still the same. To produce clean sound, modern loudspeaker consist of expensive materials that often need advanced manufacturing equipment. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Luleå/Department of Computer Science, Electrical and Space Engineering
Sammanfattning : Planetary rovers are robots that need to perform autonomous navigation, because of the long delay communication and no human assistance. Furthermore, they need to perform the optimal estimation of its position in order to have a good performance on its navigation system. LÄS MER
3. UKF and EKF with time dependent measurement and model uncertainties for state estimation in heavy duty diesel enginesMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem; Linköpings universitet/Fordonssystem
Sammanfattning : The continuous challenge to decrease emissions, sensor costs and fuel consumption in diesel engines is battled in this thesis. To reach higher goals in engine efficiency and environmental sustainability the prediction of engine states is essential due to their importance in engine control and diagnosis. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM; Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för datavetenskap, fysik och matematik, DFM
Sammanfattning : Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (OFDM) is an efficient multi- carrier modulation scheme, which has been adopted for several wireless stan- dards. Systems employing this scheme at the physical layer are sensitive to frequency offsets and that causes Inter Carrier Interference (ICI) and degra- dation in overall system performance of OFDM systems. LÄS MER
5. Performance comparison of extended and unscented kalman filter implementation in INS-GPS integrationMaster-uppsats, Luleå/Space Science, Kiruna
Sammanfattning : The objective of this thesis is to implement an unscented kalman filter for integrating INS with GPS and to analyze and compare the results with the extended kalman filter approach. In a loosely coupled integrated INS/GPS system, inertial measurements from an IMU (angular velocities and accelerations in body frame) are integrated by the INS to obtain a complete navigation solution and the GPS measurements are used to correct for the errors and avoid the inherent drift of the pure INS system. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet UKF.