Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 258 uppsatser innehållade ordet Unemployed.
- Magister-uppsats, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : The Swedish Armed Forces aim to reflect Swedish society, including its ethnical composition. Despite these ambitions and the fact that non-native Swedes are overrepresented among unemployed Swedes, recruitment is over all slow. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologi
Sammanfattning : Korea is characterized by the state's low responsibility for welfare provision and low political trust, while Sweden exemplifies a welfare state with universal welfare provision and high political trust. These characteristics in Sweden arouse interest in the question of whether political trust is causally linked to welfare attitudes and what factors influence political trust. LÄS MER
3. Interaktionen mellan teknologisk utveckling och humankapital: En studie av effekten på inkomstojämlikhet och sysselsättningsgradKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Since the birth of the industrial revolution, there has existed a fear of becoming redundant and unemployed due to technological development. However, this has not been the case, but the last decades have instead seen the surge of income inequality. This has been linked to the growing technology bias towards skilled workers. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sweden suffered one of its worst economic crises during the 1990s. Many individuals lost their jobs due to large workforce reductions and workplace shutdowns. This resulted in forming a unique group of displaced workers with a broad set of skills, abilities and work experience. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Sociologi; Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan; Lunds universitet/Sociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study contributes to the understanding of supply-side Training for Employment (TE) for the unemployed youth. The rates of youth unemployment in the European Unions have been matter of concern in the political agenda in the latest years, thus the European Employment Strategy has placed a particular emphasis in addressing this issue. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Unemployed.