Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 239 uppsatser innehållade ordet Unemployed.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : Bosnia and Herzegovina has the highest concentration of PM2.5 and the highest death rate related to air pollution in Europe. This study tries to address the issue by the contingent valuation method to elicit citizens’ willingness to mitigate the air pollution in Sarajevo. LÄS MER
2. The Matching Process and Regional Disparities. An Efficiency Analysis of the Swedish Labour Market.Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Econmics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Labor market integration of immigrants is an important issue in the political debate in manycountries. Segregation is one factor often assumed to impact labor market integrationnegatively – through processes related to socialization, networks or stigmatization. LÄS MER
4. Contextualizing entrepreneurship: Getting to know the elderly entrepreneur who started out of unemployment.Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Entrepreneurial motivations are still a relatively undiscovered research field (Carsrud & Brännback, 2010). More specifically there seems to be a gap in the literature about the motivation of older entrepreneurs (Weber & Schaper, 2004). LÄS MER
5. Social Entrepreneurs' Perceptions of Experienced Failure in Finland : Interpretative Phenomenological AnalysisMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to increace the knolewdge regarding failure within social entrepreneuship. We want to investigate the perception of failure of social entrepreneurs. To discover the experiences of the participants we have used the interpretative phenomenological analysis. We have conducted and analyzed three in-debth interviews. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Unemployed.