Sökning: "Utilitarian and Hedonic products"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 13 uppsatser innehållade orden Utilitarian and Hedonic products.
1. Integrering och optimering vid social medieannonsering - En kvantitativ studie om landningssidans påverkan på konsumentupplevelsen från social mediaC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Through the progression of digitization, retailers have the opportunity to interact with their consumers through more channels and touch points than before. Today, a company would like to be seen on social media and be able to communicate with its consumers and show their offerings. LÄS MER
2. What drives you sustainable? - A quantitative study about purchasing motivations towards utilitarian and hedonic products with regards to influence of materialismD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to investigate and explain the difference in motives and barriers that arise within purchasing behavior of sustainable products with utilitarian and hedonic product attributes, and whether materialism demonstrates a moderating effect towards these motives. Product attributes implies different buying motivations, nonetheless, surprisingly, this problem has not been addressed yet. LÄS MER
3. Presentera och komplettera för att sälja mera - En kvantitativ studie om produktpresentationer i den digitala kassalinjenC-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Retailers have a good understanding of how to get consumers to buy more than intended in the physical store by presenting products near the checkout. However not much is known about if the retailer should display the same products online or if it is more advantageous to display products relevant to the target product, such as complements or substitutes. LÄS MER
4. Let’s deal…. - A quantitative study of shopping value in daily deal: Their antecedents and subsequentsMagister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Daily-deal websites have recently been a new and successful way of attracting product service providers since they offer ‘‘free’’ advertising and at the same time the opportunity to sell products and services via certain promotional campaigns. However, research on the concept of daily deal consumer behaviour has been somewhat limited in the context of online shopping, especially regarding empirical hypothesis testing. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : Research within the field of economics shows that households adapt their spending in accordance with fluctuations of the business cycle, marketing research similarly shows that consumers decrease their consumption in times of economic downturn and finally money psychology research which shows that primes of money has an effect on consumption choices. The purpose of this thesis is to fill the gap between these theoretical fields and thereby provide a link between fluctuations in the economic activity and consumer choice. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Utilitarian and Hedonic products.