Sökning: "Value at Risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 846 uppsatser innehållade orden Value at Risk.
1. The Swedish equity market: Anomalies and pricing contributions using portfolio sorting techniquesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Finance.... LÄS MER
2. Preserving Value, Enabling Continuity – Cultural Heritage Conservation and Co-curation with Indigenous Source Communities in a Contemporary Cultural ContextMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för kulturvård
Sammanfattning : Degree project for Master of Science with a major in Conservation2018, 30 HECSecond Cycle2018:21.... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Managing risk has always been a vital ingredient to successful companies and canbe seen as a competitive advantage if managed right. Of the various types of risks,strategic risks have historically caused 86 percent of companies' signi cant losses inmarket value, while only 6 percent of risk management auditor time are spent onthat type of risk. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : In order for firms to be able to compete on the market, it is of importance for them to create value for their customers. Value is not only the outcome from providing the customer with a product of high quality, since value co-creation can occur when firms interact with their customers and create strong relationships with them. LÄS MER
- C-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för marknadsföring och strategi
Sammanfattning : This study investigates the profitability factor proposed by Novy-Marx through the application of the methodology developed by Fama-French (1993, 2015). It particularly focuses on investigating Return on Capital Employed (ROCE) as a measurement for profitability and how this influences the stock market behaviour adjusted for market risk and size. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Value at Risk.