Sökning: "Value at Risk"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 648 uppsatser innehållade orden Value at Risk.
1. Monte Carlo Simulations of Portfolios Allocated with Structured Products : A method to see the effect on risk and return for long time horizonsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : Structured products are complex non-linear financial instruments that make it difficult to calculate their future risk and return. Two categories of structured products are Capital Protected and Participation notes, which are built by bonds and options. LÄS MER
2. Developing Data Extraction and Dynamic Data Visualization (Styling) Modules for Web GIS Risk Assessment System (WGRAS)Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Interactive web-GIS tools play an important role in determining disaster risk assessment which ultimately result in reduction of unexpected damages, cost and saves millions of lives. Disaster management practitioners largely benefited information at their disposal about location where possible incidents are eminent, anticipate the impact and project possible outcomes to help mitigate and organize proper response. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Heavy rain may cause significant erosion and damage to natural and anthropogenic landforms. The purpose of this paper is to describe the most extensive events of soil erosion from heavy rain that are recorded in Sweden and how the prerequisites of this weather phenomena is affected by different future climate scenarios. LÄS MER
4. The Space Industry of Tomorrow How a supplier in the space industry should meet the requirements of the New Space marketH-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för teknikens ekonomi och organisation
Sammanfattning : New Space can best be explained as a new market within the space industry, fuelled by a recent demand for internet accessibility across the globe. The entrepreneurs driving the development within the market clearly differ from the actors in the conventional space industry known as Old Space. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för fysik
Sammanfattning : American-style options are contracts traded on financial markets. These are derivatives of some underlying security or securities that in contrast to European-style options allow their holders to exercise at any point before the contracts expire. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Value at Risk.