Sökning: "Value investing"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 140 uppsatser innehållade orden Value investing.
1. Achieving higher returns with Piotroski’s F_Score model - An empirical study on the Swedish stock marketKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis evaluates the success of a fundamental investing strategy on the Swedish stock market between 2004 and 2016. The main purpose is to examine if the F_Score system developed by Piotroski (2000) could be used to identify winners and losers during aforementioned time frame. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this paper is to contribute to the existing research within the subject of the Magic Formula. The investment strategy will be tested on historical data for companies on the Stockholm stock exchange during the period 2007-04-01 to 2017-03-31. The return will be benchmarked against OMXS30 as an indicator of the market return. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : With the expansion of renewable energies, policy makers face the decision of investing into back-up generation capacity or into an expansion of the transmission capacity. As electricity is a homogeneous good, it is unique in the way that it is likely to be subject of two-way trade, within a time period, as short as a day. LÄS MER
4. Product Market Competition, Regulation and Innovation: the Impact of Electricity Market Liberalization on Innovation in the Power Generation SectorD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the relationship between product market competition, regulation and innovation. A challenge associated with studying this relationship is the reverse causality between competition and innovation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : den här uppsatsen studeras motiven bland svenska offentliga venture capital-bolag till attsyndikatinvestera. Resultaten bygger på kvalitativa, semistrukturerade intervjuer medinvesteringsansvariga medarbetare på sex olika venture capital-bolag. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Value investing.