Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 473 uppsatser innehållade ordet Variability.
1. Cost Optimization in Event Logistics - The Case of Volvo Cars Exhibitions Logistics, Volvo Ocean RaceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : International markets continue to offer expanding opportunities for global events, exhibitions and trade shows. Immense logistics efforts are required for the event to go live. LÄS MER
2. Performance of susceptible and tolerant juvenile Fraxinus excelsior infected by Hymenoscyphus fraxineus, the invasive pathogen causing ash diebackMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : European ash (Fraxinus excelsior), a tree species with both economic and ecological importance, has experienced a steady population decline in Europe since the early 1990’s due to ash dieback, caused by the pathogen Hymenoscyphus fraxineus. In 2001, the first observations of ash dieback were made in Sweden and by 2010, ash had become a red-listed species. LÄS MER
3. Climate Change in Kenya : a review of literature and evaluation of temperature and precipitation dataKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The world is facing serious and complex impacts with regard to climate change. Natural and human settlements on all continents are affected, and the African continent is considered as one of the most vulnerable areas due to rapid urbanization growth and high dependency on rain-fed agriculture, amongst others. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad, GIS; Högskolan i Gävle/Samhällsbyggnad, GIS
Sammanfattning : Mobile wearable laser scanning systems, also called personal laser scanning systems (PLS), have the potential to combine the strengths of mobile laser scanning (MLS) with usability indoors and in harsh terrain. The mobility makes surveying possible where terrestrial laser scanning (TLS) is difficult or not so resource-efficient to use. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi
Sammanfattning : Water scarcity combined with an increasing world population is creating pressure to develop new methods for producing food using less water. Rice is a staple crop with a very high water demand. This study examined the success in maintaining yields under water-saving irrigation management, including alternate wetting and drying (AWD). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Variability.