Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 463 uppsatser innehållade ordet Variability.
1. Cost Optimization in Event Logistics - The Case of Volvo Cars Exhibitions Logistics, Volvo Ocean RaceMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : International markets continue to offer expanding opportunities for global events, exhibitions and trade shows. Immense logistics efforts are required for the event to go live. LÄS MER
2. Performance of susceptible and tolerant juvenile Fraxinus excelsior infected by Hymenoscyphus fraxineus, the invasive pathogen causing ash diebackMaster-uppsats, SLU/Southern Swedish Forest Research Centre
Sammanfattning : European ash (Fraxinus excelsior), a tree species with both economic and ecological importance, has experienced a steady population decline in Europe since the early 1990’s due to ash dieback, caused by the pathogen Hymenoscyphus fraxineus. In 2001, the first observations of ash dieback were made in Sweden and by 2010, ash had become a red-listed species. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : As many automotive companies have moved towards a higher degree of variability in the product lines they offer their customers, a necessary need has emerged for so called feature dependency structures that are used to describe product feature dependencies and verify order validity. In this study, the possibility of using a node-link graph representation to visualize such a feature dependency structure and the associated affordances and limitations were investigated by the implementation of a case study at the Swedish automotive company Scania CV AB. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Medicinsk informatik
Sammanfattning : Automatic segmentation of human organs allows more accurate calculation of organ doses in radiationtreatment planning, as it adds prior information about the material composition of imaged tissues. For instance, the separation of tissues into bone, adipose tissue and remaining soft tissues allows to use tabulated material compositions of those tissues. LÄS MER
5. Comparison of multi-temporal and multispectral Sentinel-2 and Unmanned Aerial Vehicle imagery for crop type mappingMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för naturgeografi och ekosystemvetenskap
Sammanfattning : Precision Agriculture aims to maximize crop production and the efficiency of land use to meet the increased demand for food while minimizing environmental impact and economic cost of food production. Crop type maps are needed for Precision Agriculture applications and remote sensing techniques are an efficient way to produce this information. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Variability.