Sökning: "Violent men"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 51 uppsatser innehållade orden Violent men.
1. There are differences between men and women with psychopathic personality traits regarding sub-types of psychopathy, criminality, aggression and victimizationKandidat-uppsats, Örebro universitet/Institutionen för juridik, psykologi och socialt arbete
Sammanfattning : Psychopathy is found in incarcerated populations and in the general population, among men and women. This study investigated if there were any gender differences between men and women with heightened levels of psychopathic traits regarding psychopathy factor scores, criminality, aggression and victimization. LÄS MER
2. Den våldsutövande mannen - som vilken man som helst? : En diskursanalys av hur mäns våld mot kvinnor förstås i regeringens handlingsplanKandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay is to identify how violence against women is understood in the government's policy action plan called Handlingsplan för att bekämpa mäns våld mot kvinnor, hedersrelaterat våld och förtryck samt våld i samkönade relationer. The main issue that the study is based on, is whether there is a feminist gendered understanding that permeates the action plan. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Socialhögskolan
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study was to examine women's violence against men and how these abused men can seek help in their home town. It is a quantitative survey of the websites of the 290 municipalities in Sweden. We have examined how the websites turn to men and women from a gender perspective. LÄS MER
4. Hur uppmärksammas våldtäkt mot män i Bosnien i NGO rapporter? : ur ett genusteoretiskt perspektivL2-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Mänskliga rättighetsstudier
Sammanfattning : The social structure has led us to only see women as the sex we should protect in the society. A general assumption is that men are aggressive and more sexually drift than women, which has made him insignificant in the context of sexual violence. LÄS MER
5. The bomber behind the veil and the ferocious fighter: A study of media representations of male and female suicide bombersKandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Suicide bombings have become a widely used lethal weapon in violent conflicts around the world. These attacks have been committed by both men and women for almost three decades. Still, violent women are commonly perceived as the exception of the rule. LÄS MER