Sökning: "Virginia Woolf"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade orden Virginia Woolf.
1. En exakt konst: : (Re)produktion och gestaltning av makt och normalitet genom mat och måltider i Virginia Woolfs Mot fyrenMagister-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för film och litteratur (IFL)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to analyze how food and meals produce and reproduce values and power relations and how these processes are portrayed in Virginia Woolf’s To the Lighthouse. Using sociological writings in the field of food consumption and production I study the structures that affect our relation to food and eating. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för språk och litteraturer
Sammanfattning : student essay.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Konstfack/Institutionen för Konst (K)
Sammanfattning : solid objects is a collection of objects and its cultural life, where the roles of the object, artist, collector, museum, writer, publisher and curator are suspended to reemerge in other possible forms. In this work the text becomes an object, the pocket a museum, the collection a persona, the artist its curator, the writer a sign. .. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Litteratur - Kultur – Media
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the traditional role of women in society through looking at five novels about women by women. To establish what a woman’s traditional place is this thesis compares Coventry Patmore’s poem “The Angel in the House” to Virginia Woolf’s speech “Professions for Women. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Masterprogram: Litteratur - Kultur – Media; Lunds universitet/Litteraturvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The following master's thesis discusses Virginia Woolf's essays A Room of One's Own and Three Guineas from contemporary feminist points of views in order to define the nature of Woolf's feminism. The two feminist theorists Rosi Braidotti and Judith Butler serve as the bases of the two most widely known branches in feminist theory today, the sexual difference theory on the one hand, and the theory rejecting compulsory heterosexuality and supporting the concept of change through performativity on the other hand. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Virginia Woolf.