Sökning: "Western Africa"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 89 uppsatser innehållade orden Western Africa.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för organisation och entreprenörskap (OE)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this field study is to gain an increased knowledge and understanding regardinghow Western Cape-based companies work with Employer Branding towards black students bydescribing, analyzing and concluding the included processes.To reach this purpose a qualitative method was used by interviewing three differentrepresentatives from Western Cape companies and one consultant agency working with theconcept of employer branding as well as focus group discussions with students from universitiesin Western Cape. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för ekonomi
Sammanfattning : Title: Challenges in Emerging Markets: The case of Swedish firms in Sub-Saharan African MarketsLevel: Final thesis for Master Degree in Business Administration Authors: Joseph Okhiria and Princewill Dimkpa Supervisor: Professor Akmal Hyder Date:10th June 2013 Aim: The aim of this study is to investigate and understand the major challenges Swedish firms experience in SSA markets, and how they manage these challenges. Method: Qualitative study was done on a Swedish firm and an intermediary in SSA countries. LÄS MER
3. A Study reviewing the perception held by Western Mass Media about Uganda, after Uganda's(majority) parliarmentarians proposed to adopt the anti homosexuality bill in 2009.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för geografi och ekonomisk historia
Sammanfattning : This paper examines and discusses the influence of western media or press over Uganda’s position with the anti homosexuality issue. In other words, the rationale of this research was to review how the western media portrays Uganda; as a tourist destination; after Uganda’s parliament majority, voted in favour of the anti-gay 2009. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : GDP per capita is generally used to compare welfare across countries and time. However, it faces significant limitations in serving as an appropriate welfare measure. Amongst others, GDP does not account for the distribution of wealth and omits important well-being determinants such as quantity and quality of life. LÄS MER
5. Opportunities for improved environmental sustainability of a wine producer in South Africa : natural resource management and climate change adaptation and mitigationL3-uppsats, SLU/Dept. of Soil and Environment
Sammanfattning : South Africa has been among the top ten wine producing countries for at least 20 years. Even though the land under grapevines is decreasing globally it is still increasing in Africa. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet Western Africa.