Sökning: "a study of"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 40506 uppsatser innehållade orden a study of.
- Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The research within the management control systems-field and more specifically performance management has been rather shallow and not much has happened the last decades besides the balanced scorecard. The researchers see a lack of studies focusing on the effects of an integrated performance management system and also how it affects the different hierarchical levels and the tasks to perform. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: During the latest decades, major changes have occurred within the sphere of the Swedish savings banks. New legislations demand increased capital adequacy regardless the type or size of the financial institutions that have to obey the new legislation. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of the study is to reach knowledge about how public librarians understands and describes environmental scanning as a working process in a Swedish public library. The study consists of 5 interviews with public librarians working within the same organization. The empirical material is presented in two ways. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Högskolan för scen och musik
Sammanfattning : The author is active as a musician in the field of historically informed performance practice (HIP) which emanated from the 20th century early music movement. Studying of historical sources has a central role, but the problem of how interpretation and selection of source material is affected by art and music ideals of our time, is commonly acknowledged. LÄS MER
5. Securitizing the Virtuality of the Real: A Gramscian Analysis of the Securitization of U.S. Cyberspace Governance.Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för globala studier
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes the contemporary conformations of governance in the U.S. discourse on cyberspace through a Gramscian theory of International Relations. The thesis primarily focuses upon the question of governance through the analysis of a potentially ongoing securitization process in the realm of cyberspace governance. LÄS MER