Sökning: "a study of"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 47146 uppsatser innehållade orden a study of.
1. The issue of biosecurity in New Zealand. A case study of the PSA epidemic on the kiwifruit industryKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet / Institutionen för ekonomi och samhälle
Sammanfattning : In this age of globalisation the need for increased trade across borders has also meant the increase of movement of biological material - why biosecurity has become such an important issue in the 21st century. New Zealand with its unique flora and fauna has historically had an advantage in agriculture where kiwifruit is one of the most prosperous export industries, thanks to a comprehensive biosecurity policy. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this Bachelor thesis was to find efficient energy solutions within warehouse operations. This was achieved by looking for ways to increase energy efficiency but also by investigating the possibilities to produce own renewable energy. Our aim was to include a financial perspective. LÄS MER
3. Minska tjänsteresor genom mätning - En fallstudie om att öka medvetenheten kring tjänsteresor med hjälp av verksamhetsmåttKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Background: In a world that are becoming more and more aware of the climate changes that occur as a consequence of the increasing emissions around the world companies’ experience that the opinion blame the internal processors for this. Many companies feel forced to align their strategies to the environmental goals set by the community. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Researchers in the area of web usability dwell on the importance of simplicity in a website design so that users can achieve a specific task with effectiveness, efficiency and satisfaction. If a banking website misses one of these characteristics of usability users may get lost in the middle of the website or become frustrated and “will seek information elsewhere”. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Biblioteks- och informationsvetenskap (BHS)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this study is to examine what view librarians have on reading promotion for adults, in particular reading circles, and in which way earlier experiences, education and competence form this view. To what extent, if any, do perceptions of professional identity influence the interest to carry out some kind of reading circles for adults?Our study is based on qualitative interviews with librarians, both those in charge of reading circles in libraries and those who are not. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet a study of.