Sökning: "abundance analysis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 134 uppsatser innehållade orden abundance analysis.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : The Resource Curse is a theory which suggests that countries with an abundance of natural resources are prone to experience slower growth than resource scarce countries. Research has suggested that good governance can prevent this negative correlation from emerging. LÄS MER
2. The Forgotten Transfer - A Microeconomic Perspective on the Relevance of Educational Level for Selection of Transaction Channel for Domestic EU RemittancesMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Up until today, academic research in the area of domestic remittances has been overshadowedby research on the globally far more recognized concept of international remittances. Theabundance of research has furthermore focused on elucidating potential net benefits anddrawbacks’ stemming from these financial flows, without much emphasis on selection oftransaction channels. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Labor market integration of immigrants is an important issue in the political debate in manycountries. Segregation is one factor often assumed to impact labor market integrationnegatively – through processes related to socialization, networks or stigmatization. LÄS MER
4. Finding paths or getting lost? : Examining the mental model construct and mental model methodologyMaster-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Mental models have been a popular concept for more than 30 years and used to explain many phenomena of human life – from logical reasoning and problem-solving to narrative comprehension and the understanding of complex dynamic systems. As such, the mental model has been studied with a great variety of techniques, from the cognitive interview and verbal protocol analysis to observations and computer-based network algorithms. LÄS MER
5. Genetic analysis of the otter population (Lutra lutra) in Kristianstad’s Vattenrike Biosphere Reserve, SwedenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan Kristianstad/Sektionen för lärande och miljö
Sammanfattning : During the past century the Swedish otter (Lutra lutra) population showed a rapid decline in abundance and genetic diversity. Among the most affected areas was the southern province of Skåne. After prohibiting hunting of otters and banning harmful pollutants like PCB, Swedish populations slowly recovered. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet abundance analysis.