Sökning: "added value"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 523 uppsatser innehållade orden added value.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Institutionen Handels- och IT-högskolan
Sammanfattning : Web mediated communications revolutionized traditional social interactions. It is designed tofacilitate information exchange between individuals and to enable people to connect with friends,family, classmates etc. virtually. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, IT-universitetet i Göteborg/Tillämpad informationsteknologi
Sammanfattning : The advancements in digital technology and its availability contribute to the transfer of companycentricproduct development and value creation to networks or communities. It also changes the basisfor creation of customer relationships as described in previous research on Customer relationshipmanagement (CRM). LÄS MER
3. Challenges Facing the Chilean Copper Industry in the Light of Increased Trade and FDI with China. A possible Future Sino-Chilean DependencyKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis elaborates on the possible economic challenges that confronting the Chilean copper mining industry as a result of increased bilateral trade and FDI flow with China. It is conducted as a literature review, based on a qualitative and quantitative analysis and a descriptive approach. LÄS MER
4. The impact of basel II regulation in the european banking market - A panel data analysis approachKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis aims to investigate if the improved capital regulatory framework implemented by the BaselCommittee on Banking Supervision has had any effect on the capital adequacy ratio of selected banks.A sample of twenty-four European banks was chosen to represent the European banking market as awhole, and a panel data approach was used. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : International sourcing is growing in importance. As businesses around the world have become global, the intense competition drives cost cutting within purchasing. Rising up as the world’s number one sourcing market with its 1.3 billion citizens in only a few decades; China is a success story. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet added value.