Sökning: "aid effectiveness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 70 uppsatser innehållade orden aid effectiveness.
1. Factors Influencing the Divergence and Convergence of ICTs within African Diaspora Entities in the United KingdomMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the increase in International migration, migrants and diasporas contribution and engagement with their countries of origin has seen growing focus from academics, policymakers, governments and other stakeholders. This has been especially the case in the development sector where remittances form a sizeable percentage of some low-income country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). LÄS MER
2. Efficiency and Effectiveness of Requirements Elicitation Techniques for Gathering Requirements from ChildrenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Different requirements elicitation techniques havebeen researched in the context of their applicability with children,mainly within the field of Human-Computer-Interaction. Thesetechniques have not yet been compared in regard to theircompatibility with children within the context of RequirementsEngineering. LÄS MER
- H-uppsats, Chalmers tekniska högskola/Institutionen för material- och tillverkningsteknik
Sammanfattning : In nature there is a wealth of mineral-based and protein-based bio-composites spe- cially designed to resist impact and crushing. Some examples are enamel, dentin, horn, hoof and bone among others which are exhibiting unique reinforcing and toughening mechanisms that allow them to withstand large impact- and compressive loads . LÄS MER
4. Navigating between pressures andaccountabilities : Local civil society organization's approaches and challenges to link-ing relief, rehabilitation, and development in MalawiMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world and suffers from recurring disasters but no ongoing conflicts. Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) working there must therefore take relief, rehabilitation, and development into account as shifting between these stages is the reality of the rights-holders. LÄS MER
5. HOW ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE AFFECTS INTERNAL CONTROL EFFECTIVENESS: THE ROLE PLAYED BY TOP MANAGEMENT : Case study: Uganda Revenue AuthorityMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to examine and understand the role played by top management towards aligning an organization’s culture to achieve effective internal controls, particularly for organizations operating in emerging economies prone to corruption. Methodology – The study applies both the empirical research approach and the theoretical research approach to examine and understand the major concepts of organisational culture, effectiveness of internal controls and the role played by top management to align the organisation’s culture to achieve effective internal controls. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet aid effectiveness.