Sökning: "aid effectiveness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 88 uppsatser innehållade orden aid effectiveness.
1. Managing Portfolios of Developing Projects in a Complex Environment : How the UN Assign Priorities to Programmes at the Country Level.Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose: This research intends to shed a light in the practice of project portfolio management in the non-traditional – although project oriented – aid sector. The research aim is to study the decision-making structures supporting the prioritization of projectsand/or programmes in multilateral organizations, which play a determinant role in the development aid sector. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Sweden is one of the world's most important aid donors relative to the size of its economy, with Official Development Assistance (ODA) flows reaching 1.40 percent of GNI in 2015. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Rättssociologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Sweden has in recent years seen an uprising in gun-use within socioeconomically weak areas and within gangs. Currently, political discourse circle around dissecting the matter of illegal weaponry attempting to find a way in which to curb deadly violence. LÄS MER
4. A Wide Implementation of Large-Scale Cash Transfer Programming : Rationale, criticisms, and implications to key stakeholders - The case of LebanonMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This study evaluates what would be the consequences of a wide implementation of large-scale cash transfer programming in humanitarian aid. The aspects that will be assessed here is the rationale for as well as criticism against the proposed implementation. LÄS MER
5. Factors Influencing the Divergence and Convergence of ICTs within African Diaspora Entities in the United KingdomMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the increase in International migration, migrants and diasporas contribution and engagement with their countries of origin has seen growing focus from academics, policymakers, governments and other stakeholders. This has been especially the case in the development sector where remittances form a sizeable percentage of some low-income country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet aid effectiveness.