Sökning: "aid effectiveness"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 82 uppsatser innehållade orden aid effectiveness.
1. Efficiency and Effectiveness of Requirements Elicitation Techniques for Gathering Requirements from ChildrenKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Different requirements elicitation techniques havebeen researched in the context of their applicability with children,mainly within the field of Human-Computer-Interaction. Thesetechniques have not yet been compared in regard to theircompatibility with children within the context of RequirementsEngineering. LÄS MER
2. Navigating between pressures andaccountabilities : Local civil society organization's approaches and challenges to link-ing relief, rehabilitation, and development in MalawiMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Malawi is one of the poorest countries in the world and suffers from recurring disasters but no ongoing conflicts. Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) working there must therefore take relief, rehabilitation, and development into account as shifting between these stages is the reality of the rights-holders. LÄS MER
3. HOW ORGANISATIONAL CULTURE AFFECTS INTERNAL CONTROL EFFECTIVENESS: THE ROLE PLAYED BY TOP MANAGEMENT : Case study: Uganda Revenue AuthorityMagister-uppsats, Karlstads universitet; Karlstads universitet
Sammanfattning : Purpose – The purpose of this paper is to examine and understand the role played by top management towards aligning an organization’s culture to achieve effective internal controls, particularly for organizations operating in emerging economies prone to corruption. Methodology – The study applies both the empirical research approach and the theoretical research approach to examine and understand the major concepts of organisational culture, effectiveness of internal controls and the role played by top management to align the organisation’s culture to achieve effective internal controls. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemivetenskap (CHE)
Sammanfattning : As foodstuffs are being produced, transported and stored in greater quantities than ever before in human history and with an alarming amount of food products being lost to spoilage every year, new, environmentally friendly ways of preserving food products are being actively researched and developed in today’s world. Oxygen is a key pathway towards food decay and destruction, due to its dual roles as a source of respiration for the multitude of microorganisms that can cause food spoilage and through direct destruction through oxidation reactions within food products that cause oxidative deterioration. LÄS MER
5. Competitive Activism. An Investigation of the activists and volunteers in the 2015 refugee crisis.Master-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Avdelningen för etnologi
Sammanfattning : I den här uppsatsen undersöks aktivisternas och volontärernas situation i deras arbete med flyktingarna under flyktingkrisen 2015 i Sverige. Genom att använda etnografiska metoder, i synnerhet kvalitativa intervjuer med individer engagerade i att hjälpa flyktingarna, argumenterar jag för att olika aktivistgrupper, trots att de har samma mål, uppvisar ett konkurrerande beteende. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet aid effectiveness.