Sökning: "analytics networks"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 8 uppsatser innehållade orden analytics networks.
1. Food Glorious Food : an investigation into the processes of learning, network building and articulation of expectations at The Food Assembly in London, UKMaster-uppsats, Lunds universitet/LUCSUS
Sammanfattning : Society has become locked into an unsustainable agri-food system based on resource intensive industrial agriculture and a globalized supply chain producing food that is damaging to the environment and society. In London, United Kingdom a network of alternative food initiatives exists challenging this agri-food system and bring about a transition to one that is more sustainable. LÄS MER
2. Increasing analytics maturity by establishing analytics networks and spreading the use of Lean Six Sigma : A case study of a global B2B companyMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell Management; KTH/Industriell Management
Sammanfattning : Organisations with high-performing data and analytics capabilities are more successful than organisations with lower analytics maturity. It is therefore necessary for organisations to assess their analytics capabilities and needs in order to identify and evaluate areas of improvement that need to be addressed. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Kommunikationsnät
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
4. An Explorative Parameter Sweep: Spatial-temporal Data Mining in Stochastic Reaction-diffusion SimulationsMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för biologisk grundutbildning
Sammanfattning : Stochastic reaction-diffusion simulations has become an efficient approach for modelling spatial aspects of intracellular biochemical reaction networks. By accounting for intrinsic noise due to low copy number of chemical species, stochastic reaction-diffusion simulations have the ability to more accurately predict and model biological systems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för informations- och kommunikationsteknik (ICT)
Sammanfattning : Along with the spread of the World Wide Web, social networks and the Internet of Things in the past decades, the need for systems and algorithms that can process massive graphs has been continuously increasing. There has been considerable amount of research done in distributed graph processing since the emergence of such large-scale graphs. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet analytics networks.