Sökning: "banks and economy"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 147 uppsatser innehållade orden banks and economy.
1. Credit Fuelled Asset Prices and Financial Stability - Is there a causal relationship between credit growth and stock market prices?Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för nationalekonomi med statistik
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the causal relationship between credit growth and stock market prices over the time period 1981-2017 in the US, the UK and Sweden. By performing a Granger causality test to examine if credit affects stock market prices, we find evidence that there is no statistically significant Granger causality. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The digital age has unleashed limitless opportunities and transformed how we work, play and live. As a result, more people embrace the digital nomad lifestyle to fulfill both personal and professional goals. This research assesses the advantages and disadvantages that are associated with this lifestyle. LÄS MER
4. The Effects of International Financial ReportingStandards Adoption on Earnings Management: Evidence from Commercial Banks in LiberiaMaster-uppsats, Högskolan Dalarna/Företagsekonomi; Högskolan Dalarna/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : Purpose - the purpose of this thesis is to investigate earnings management in an emerging economy without market force. We use discretionary loan loss provisions (DLLP) to proxy earnings management, which constitute a material portion of the total accruals in the banking industry. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The unconventional monetary policy has become standard practice by major central banks as a response to the global recession. However, the practice has continuously been used by central bank amongst the developed economy. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet banks and economy.