Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 32 uppsatser innehållade ordet baptism.
1. Den gode herdens vallhund. Konfirmanders och medarbetares erfarenheter av hundens medverkan i konfirmationenMagister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : In John 10:11, Jesus proclaims “I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.” The shepherd dog’s main mission is to assist the shepherd in driving the livestock in a desired direction. LÄS MER
2. Med segerhjärtat kämpa mitt livs kamp : Omvändelseberättelser i baptistisk årskrönika Betlehem kristlig kalender 1886 till 1980Magister-uppsats, Teologiska högskolan Stockholm/Teologiska högskolan Stockholm
Sammanfattning : That conversion is a central concept for Baptists and narrative an important part of their culture is made clear by Betlehem kristlig kalender, a yearbook published from 1886 to 1980.The aim of this thesis is to survey and analyse conversion narratives within the Baptist movement as reflected in Betlehem, by investigating what narrative expressions form the body of the stories, what is given precedence, emotional or cognitive expressions, their soul, and finally what theological themes are developed around the concept of conversion. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Centrum för teologi och religionsvetenskap
Sammanfattning : The aim of this essay is to investigate how common so called Baptismal Trees are in the Church of Sweden, and analyse their origin and function, as well as inquire what role the Baptismal Tree has within the Swedish Church. Usually, a Baptismal Tree is a tree, but it can also be a painting, a fishnet, or a display case visible to the congregation in a church room. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Karlstads universitet/Fakulteten för humaniora och samhällsvetenskap (from 2013)
Sammanfattning : This study has investigated the meaning of baptism within Christianity, in Sweden, in consideration of which motive parents has to baptize their children. The study includes a case study of qualitative interviews that consists of six interviews with three sets of parents of faith and three unbelieving parents'. LÄS MER
5. "Varför gråter du, kvinna?" Funktioner och symboler hos vätskor relaterade till kroppen. En undersökning av JohannesevangelietKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för litteratur, idéhistoria och religion
Sammanfattning : This essay explores the narrative, historical and theological functions and symbols of fluids related to the body in the Gospel of John. Relevant fluids include blood, tears, ointment, wine and water. Baptism and lakes are not included. A narrative approach is used and subsequently combined with historical-critical analysis and systematic theology. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet baptism.