Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 312 uppsatser innehållade ordet bilateral.
1. EU FIRST? Examining the Promotion of Sustainable Development in EU Trade Agreements with Singapore and VietnamMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : This dissertation aims to determine why the EU is promoting sustainable development as a value in its Free Trade Agreements (FTAs), but also to examine what kind of an actor the EU is in international relations. Since the 2015 Trade for All strategy, the EU has included sustainable development as a key objective in its trade strategy and one way of doing this is by adding a Trade and Sustainable Development (TSD) chapter in its FTAs. LÄS MER
2. Complications and the quality of life after surgical correction of medial patellar luxation in dogsUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, SLU/Dept. of Clinical Sciences
Sammanfattning : Medial patellar luxation is one of the most common orthopedic disorders in dogs, especially in small breed dogs. It is, in most cases, a developmental disorder associated with skeletal deformities and malalignment of the extensor mechanism. Patellar luxation is classified into four grades, see Table 2. LÄS MER
3. The effect of flywheel training on functional neuromuscular performance in physically active youthMaster-uppsats, Gymnastik- och idrottshögskolan, GIH/Institutionen för idrotts- och hälsovetenskap
Sammanfattning : Aim The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of flywheel resistance training on functional neuromuscular performance in physically active youth. Method Forty-four healthy and physically active youth between 12-14 years of age (n=19 boys & n=25 girls) volunteered to participate and were randomized into three different groups of flywheel resistance training (FRT) (n=15, body mass = 42,9 ± 8,6 kg, time to Peak Height Velocity (PHV) = - 0,8 ± 1,6), traditional strength training (TST) (n=15, body mass = 44,7 ± 10,3 kg, time to PHV = - 0,8 ± 1,5) and a control group (CON) (n=14, body mass = 43,8 ± 9,0 kg, time to PHV- 0,8 ± 1,5. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för kemi, bioteknologi och hälsa (CBH)
Sammanfattning : The most common way to measure postural stability is to examine the displacement of the center of pressure (CoP). But some scientists claim that the center of mass (CoM) is what really indicates the sway of the whole body, since the body is a multi-joint system. LÄS MER
5. MLI:s styrkor och svagheter - En skatterättslig analys av OECD:s multilaterala instruments potentiella genomslagskraft och funktionalitetUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Lunds universitet/Juridiska institutionen; Lunds universitet/Juridiska fakulteten
Sammanfattning : To this day, 78 states have signed the OECD Multilateral Convention to Implement Tax Treaty Related Measures to Prevent Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (MLI). The purpose of the convention is to swiftly implement tax treaty related BEPS measures without having to bilaterally implement those changes in every tax treaty. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet bilateral.