Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 303 uppsatser innehållade ordet biogas.
1. Building Rural Development Strategies Through Energy Resilience in Turkey: A Brown Revolution of Biogas and CooperativesMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : While the growth of Turkey brings many prosperities, the required energy for this development creates a dependency that goes up to 80% of total energy consumption. In order to have a resilient energy system that adapts to sudden changes in an area where political and social conditions are not stable, Turkey needs a renewable energy source produced by domestic resources. LÄS MER
2. Gårdsbaserad biogas på Nya Skottorp : utvärdering och optimering av anläggningen och uppgradering av biogasenKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Energiteknik; Högskolan i Halmstad/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Biogas is an expanding sector within the broad field of agriculture and animal production. Small-scale biogas offers local combined power and heating production and the substrate is transformed into high-quality biological fertilizer. LÄS MER
3. Evaluation of Rural Sanitation Alternatives in Nepal Using Decision Support System (DSS) ApproachMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Institutionen för geovetenskaper
Sammanfattning : A society´s health depends on the access to proper and hygiene sanitation. Half of the population still do not have access to proper sanitation in Nepal; therefore government and non-government organizations are facilitating sanitation access to all the population. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå,
Sammanfattning : The Swedish production of biogas was 1,5 TWh 2011. About half of the production was used as vehicle fuels. The cost for upgrading biogas depends on the size of the biogas plant and its gas production. If the gas flow is low the cost will be high. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Energiteknik
Sammanfattning : Global concerns of climate change, increased greenhouse gas emissions and security of energy supply have accelerated the search for alternative energy sources both indeveloped and developing countries. Developing countries are now embracingutilization of biogas as a renewable energy option to meet some of their cooking andlighting needs. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet biogas.