Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 66 uppsatser innehållade ordet bitcoin.
- Kandidat-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC); KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The interest in blockchain technology has risen dramatically in a short period of time. Conceptualized by the release of Bitcoin in 2008, the technology has grown at a steady pace, gaining traction over time with the interest of a large number o f industries. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Linköpings universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : This thesis introduces a debit card based payment system that aims to provide fast in-store payments using Bitcoin. The system introduces physical constraints to Bitcoin payments to enable stores to accept payments before they are in a block. LÄS MER
3. Blockchain technology in Scania Services : An investigative study of how blockchain technology can be utilized by ScaniaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Datalogi
Sammanfattning : Blockchain technology emerged in 2009 together with the introduction of Bitcoin, the first virtual currency which enabled nodes in a network, that do not necessarily trust each other, to exchange digital value without the use of trusted intermediaries. Since then, the idea of disintermediation and decentralization has gained traction in a large number of applications outside the world of finance and virtual currencies. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Institutionen för datavetenskap
Sammanfattning : Trading securities is a process that requires multiple trusted intermediaries to ensure that the trade is done correctly. The securities industry is therefore very slow and expensive; the central securities depository (CSD) being one of the main contributors to the disruption. LÄS MER
5. Decentralized Transactions in a Centralized Environment : A Blockchain Study Within the Transport IndustryMaster-uppsats, KTH/Skolan för datavetenskap och kommunikation (CSC)
Sammanfattning : The blockchain technology constitutes a domain where significant research is done. The technology revolutionized the world through the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, and since then new applications of the technology have emerged. One of the applications is to represent real assets as digital assets on a blockchain, so called smart-property. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet bitcoin.