Sökning: "brand reputation"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 132 uppsatser innehållade orden brand reputation.
1. Which is the lesser evil? A quantitative study on reputational crises' impact on consumer based brand equityMaster-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : A brand reputation is constantly in danger of being tarnished whether it is by their owninability to meet consumers’ standard when it comes to product quality, their disregardfor ethical business, or being unlucky with the force of nature. But one crisis is seldomlike another, and neither are their effects. LÄS MER
2. Crisis Management & Brand Reputation : An exploratory study on crisis management and its effects on brand reputationKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi; Högskolan i Jönköping/IHH, Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : .... LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi; Högskolan i Borås/Akademin för textil, teknik och ekonomi
Sammanfattning : In this qualitative study the buying activity for three smaller intermediaries in the Swedish fashion industry have been identified to compare similarities and differences. Further on we studied how CSR is integrated in the activity and which type of value these efforts create for the intermediary. LÄS MER
4. If You Are Not Visible, You Do Not Exist : A Qualitative Study of Corporate Reputation Management on Social MediaUppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi; Umeå universitet/Företagsekonomi
Sammanfattning : The use of internet and social media has during the last decade increased and today both individuals and companies are active on social media. It is a new way for organizations to communicate with customers and many organizations have realized the value of their corporate reputation to contribute to a competitive advantage. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : Introduction: Born globals are increasingly prevalent and very successful in doing business globally, which is quite remarkable when keeping in mind they operate with limited human and financial resources and international business experience. They have to utilise capabilities in a unique way in order to internationalise rapidly and successfully. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet brand reputation.