Sökning: "brazil corruption"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 10 uppsatser innehållade orden brazil corruption.
1. “As the twig is bent, so grows the tree” : A study of the influence of Swedish corporate culture in managing ethical dilemmas in BrazilKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF); Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för marknadsföring (MF)
Sammanfattning : Throughout history, the Latin American region has faced inequalities in the form of ethical issues that derive from institutional corruption, bribery and negligence. Today, the region is facing an ongoing shift in terms of emerging market potential, whilst influences from global trends are establishing roots. LÄS MER
2. IS CORRUPTION INHERENTLY BAD? : The effect of corruption on the Palma ratio: A cross-regional study of Brazil's federal statesKandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen; Uppsala universitet/Nationalekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : This thesis analyzes if there, given the size of the informal sector, is an effect of corruption on income inequality, here defined as the Palma ratio. Estimations are done with a fixed effects ordinary least squares regression using panel data for 19 federal states of Brazil over every other year between 2006-2014. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : In June 2013, Brazil saw a resurgence of its nation wide social movement, the size of which had not been seen for little over 20 years, since the fall of its military dictatorship. The mobilizations began by demanding a R$0.20 decrease in transportation fare costs, but soon its demands evolved into better public policy and anti-corruption measures. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : This thesis investigates the effect of corruption on firm performance for enterprises in Brazil.Corruption is measured by the amount of bribe payments and corporate performance by theamount of total annual firm sales. For this specific study I used the Enterprise Survey data setwhich was published by the World Bank in 2009. LÄS MER
5. Brasilien - ett modernt men religiöst land : En fallstudie av Brasilien utifrån Pippa Norris och Ronald Ingleharts teori om sekularisering och religiositetKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The aim of this study is to examine the religious landscape of Brazil, and based on the theory of secularization by Pippa Norris and Ronald Inglehart to explain why Brazilians are religious and not secular. The study is a secondary analysis that uses existing statistics to examine different units of analysis of Brazil’s religious landscape, economics and equality, etc. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet brazil corruption.