Sökning: "business in computer"
Visar resultat 26 - 30 av 249 uppsatser innehållade orden business in computer.
26. Examining current academic and industry Enterprise Service Bus knowledge and what an up-to-date testing framework could look likeKandidat-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : Nowadays integration and interoperability can make or break an enterprise's business success. In the huge space that is software engi- neering a lot of ESBs have emerged but with vast dierences in imple- mentation, patterns and architectures. To create order in this disarray studies have been made, features eval- uated and performance measured. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : Enterprise portals are comprehensive solutions that enable centralized access to information and employees. They also support the business processes taking place in companies. The diversity of functionality offered by enterprise portals is the source of the complexity of the manufacturing process of such applications. LÄS MER
- Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för Management (MAM)
Sammanfattning : Contemporary cases of crowdsourcing (CS) and open source development (OS) related to drug development have been selected and studied. Contemporary examples of CS/OS from within and outside of the pharmaceutical industries have been presented to give a background and suggest possible benefits and problems. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/COM
Sammanfattning : Context. Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) are information systems that manage manufacturing processes in factories. The execution of MES processes requires non-enterprise integration, which integrates MES applications, services, and automation systems within the factories. Objectives. LÄS MER
30. Strategy of Mobile Communication System Providers in Cloud (Implementation of cloud in telecom by Ericsson)Magister-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Sektionen för Management (MAM)
Sammanfattning : The telecom operators are experiencing low revenues due to reduction in voice calls and SMS in their networks mainly driven by communication services like Skype, Google talk, msn and other VOIP (voice over internet protocol) products. Instant messaging services and social networking are also taking away the operator’s customers reducing them to “dumb pipes” with the OTT (Over the Top) players like Google, Microsoft and other content providers making profits at the expense of the operator. LÄS MER