Sökning: "business management master thesis"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 275 uppsatser innehållade orden business management master thesis.
- Magister-uppsats, Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad; Högskolan i Gävle/Avdelningen för Industriell utveckling, IT och Samhällsbyggnad
Sammanfattning : This thesis examines innovation, innovation management and the innovation process in SMEs (small and medium enterprises). There are many academic researchers who work on innovation management but there are very few studies on SME innovation management. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell produktion; KTH/Industriell produktion
Sammanfattning : The Construction Tools & Organization (CTO) division of Atlas Copco India is growing and demonstrating positive business results, however, it is faced with challenges due to rapid growth. The production lead times are 25-30% longer than its sister factory in Kalmar, which causes excess inventory and unnecessary costs. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Avd.); KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : AbstractAs the business complexity, number of customers continues to grow and customers evolve into multinational organisations that operate across borders, many companies are faced with great challenges in the way they manage their customer data. In today’s business, a single customer may have a relationship with several entities of an organisation, which means that the customer data is collected through different channels. LÄS MER
4. The use of the DWV3 classification system in manufacturing companies for evaluating a market-specific supply chain strategy - A case study at Atlas Copco Industrial TechniqueMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : The research topic of this study is market-specific supply chain strategy, and the research problem is defined as, how manufacturing companies can use the DWV3 classification system to evaluate the opportunity for a market-specific supply chain strategy. What has been written about the DWV3 classification system is somewhat general in its nature and the practitioner is left without detailed instructions on how to proceed with the analytical analysis. LÄS MER
5. THE MAKE-OR-BUY DECISIONS IN ITALCEMENTI PACKING SOLUTIONS : A quantitative approach in the global purchasing strategy contextMaster-uppsats, KTH/Industriell ekonomi och organisation (Inst.)
Sammanfattning : Many multinational corporations find themselves frequently in the dichotomous question of whether to make or buy a given component; but when those companies are operating with a global purchasing strategy, oriented to high levels of centralization and dealing simultaneously with the implications of purchasing and producing the same item, the approach to take the decision becomes difficult to find, even with the current literature and practitioners knowledgeThis master thesis addresses in a comprehensive proposal the way to undertake this kind of make-or-buy decisions. Through the literature review done, regarding global purchasing strategy, purchasing models, supplier selection methods and make-or-buy frameworks; it was found a convenient model to merge those concepts with the empirical experiences of a single case study in the Italcementi Group, one of the largest Cement producers in the world. LÄS MER