Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 15 uppsatser innehållade ordet caliphate.
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : A content analysis of "Islamic State" (IS) propaganda material released around the movement's proclamation of a Caliphate in 2014, this study is an attempt at analysing ways in which presented arguments express a coherent narrative of symbolic meaning. Using Robert Benford & David Snow's ideas on the so-called three core framing tasks as a clarifying template, I discuss ways in which the analysed material argues for the legitimacy and relevance of the IS movement. LÄS MER
2. Islamiska Staten och ikonoklasm : En studie om IS motiv och måltavlor vid förstörelsen av historiska, religiösa och kulturella arvKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay has been to find an explanation for the destruction of different cultural and historical heritage sites and objects by the Islamic State. The study was made by applying theories of cosmic war and terrorism motivated with religious language on the Islamic State magazine Dabiq. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Since 2010 The Islamic State (IS) has resurrected from virtual extinction and has conquered vast territories in Iraq and Syria. It has transformed from a simple group of insurgents to a conventional army which has claimed to be a state of its own since it announced the for-mation of the Caliphate in mid-2014. LÄS MER
4. Kvinnan i Islamiska staten : En studie av IS:s propagandatidsskrift Dabiqs sektion To/From Our Sisters.Uppsats för yrkesexamina på avancerad nivå, Uppsala universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : The Islamic state is on the rise with a self-proclaimed caliphate. Research has shown that thousands of people travel to join the organization. Even though Swedish news coverage constantly reports about women being victims of the Islamic state, fifteen to twenty young Swedish women travelled to the caliphate in year 2014 alone. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för strategisk kommunikation
Sammanfattning : Today the self-proclaimed caliphate IS is one of the most feared and well known phenomenon of its time. Major military operations against the group have been initiated with the United States in the forefront but at the same time expression of opinions argue that IS has to be addressed in other ways than just military. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet caliphate.