Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 18 uppsatser innehållade ordet caliphate.
1. Gnistan i Dabiq : - En studie om Islamiska Statens användning av islams religiösa traditioner för att legitimera, rättfärdiga och etablera KalifatetKandidat-uppsats, Högskolan i Halmstad/Akademin för lärande, humaniora och samhälle
Sammanfattning : This study is about the so called Islamic States’ use of Islamic religious traditions in their propaganda magazine Dabiq. The purpose of the study is to find out how ISIS use history as a blueprint to perceive and interpret current events and occurrences. LÄS MER
2. The successor of the Prophet : A historical analysis of the early political differences between the Sunni and Shi’a Islamic school of thoughts.Kandidat-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Teologiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The early split of Islam is regarded as one of the most profound and complex events in Islamic history, not only would it lay the foundation of two predominant branches of Islam, but it would also be one of the oldest arguments in Islamic history. Who is the rightful successor to the Prophet Muhammed? This essay aims to explore the deep root behind the initial schism of Islam and understand the arguments both schools use to legitimize their position. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Religionshistoria
Sammanfattning : A content analysis of "Islamic State" (IS) propaganda material released around the movement's proclamation of a Caliphate in 2014, this study is an attempt at analysing ways in which presented arguments express a coherent narrative of symbolic meaning. Using Robert Benford & David Snow's ideas on the so-called three core framing tasks as a clarifying template, I discuss ways in which the analysed material argues for the legitimacy and relevance of the IS movement. LÄS MER
4. Islamiska Staten och ikonoklasm : En studie om IS motiv och måltavlor vid förstörelsen av historiska, religiösa och kulturella arvKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : The purpose of this essay has been to find an explanation for the destruction of different cultural and historical heritage sites and objects by the Islamic State. The study was made by applying theories of cosmic war and terrorism motivated with religious language on the Islamic State magazine Dabiq. LÄS MER
- Uppsats för yrkesexamina på grundnivå, Försvarshögskolan
Sammanfattning : Since 2010 The Islamic State (IS) has resurrected from virtual extinction and has conquered vast territories in Iraq and Syria. It has transformed from a simple group of insurgents to a conventional army which has claimed to be a state of its own since it announced the for-mation of the Caliphate in mid-2014. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet caliphate.