Sökning: "capital structure"
Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 371 uppsatser innehållade orden capital structure.
1. Analysis of Organizational Structure of a Company by Evaluation of Email Communications of Employees : A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Blekinge Tekniska Högskola/Institutionen för datalogi och datorsystemteknik
Sammanfattning : There are many aspects that govern the performance of an organization. One of the most important thing is their organizational structure. Having a well-planned organizational structure facilitates good internal communication among the employees, which in turn contributes to the success of the organization. LÄS MER
2. Factors Influencing the Divergence and Convergence of ICTs within African Diaspora Entities in the United KingdomMagister-uppsats, Malmö universitet/Kultur och samhälle
Sammanfattning : With the increase in International migration, migrants and diasporas contribution and engagement with their countries of origin has seen growing focus from academics, policymakers, governments and other stakeholders. This has been especially the case in the development sector where remittances form a sizeable percentage of some low-income country's Gross Domestic Product (GDP). LÄS MER
3. The effect of equal division of property regime on subjective health, psychological well-being and investments in health capitalMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : MSc in Economics.... LÄS MER
4. Capital Structure in the Real Estate and Construction Industry - An empirical study of the pecking order theory, the trade-off theory and the maturity-matching principleKandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The aim of this report is to test if the real estate industry and the construction industry in Sweden are described by the pecking order theory, trade-off theory and/or the maturity-matching principle by investigating determinants of capital structure in the two industries separately. The theoretical framework used in this report is the pecking order theory, the trade-off theory and the maturity-matching principle in order to establish the research topic. LÄS MER
5. The New Economy - Knowledge Investments - Enterprises intangible investments - the new source of growthMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för matematiska vetenskaper
Sammanfattning : Economic-based growth is increasingly becoming dependent on the wide range of intangible investments,known as knowledge-based capital (KBC) investments. Its rapid asset size growth has called for transparencyin the various components that embodies KBC investments in order to gain greater knowledgeconcerning their structure. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet capital structure.