Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 22238 uppsatser innehållade ordet case.
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för pedagogik och specialpedagogik
Sammanfattning : Narrative: In the beginning of the 21st century a trend became apparent; the increasing production of education monitoring data. It was the outcome of international large scale assessments (ILSA) breakthrough; quantitative comparative education (QCE) studies said to be able to give important information on the state of education systems. LÄS MER
2. Embrace the Change: An embedded case study on the role of change agents in bringing about management accounting changeD-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för redovisning och finansiering
Sammanfattning : This paper explores the role of change agents across organisational levels and units in the process of management accounting change. By using an embedded single case approach, an in-depth understanding is received of how the role of change agents should be exercised and by whom. LÄS MER
3. The Rules of the Game : A comparative case study on the conditions for the socialization of permanent representatives in the EU and NATOMaster-uppsats, Uppsala universitet/Statsvetenskapliga institutionen
Sammanfattning : Cooperation in international organizations is to a large degree driven and sustained by socialization – the process of inducting actors into the norms and rules of a given community. In the context of international organizations, the most influential state agents are the permanent representatives, the member states’ ambassadors to an international organization. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Lunds universitet/Institutionen för kulturgeografi och ekonomisk geografi
Sammanfattning : Around the world there is an increasing number of urban freight transports. A society is dependent on these transports to be able to fulfill the need of its citizens. However, a lot of these transportations emit pollutants and contribute to congestion, noise and traffic safety problems. LÄS MER
- D-uppsats, Handelshögskolan i Stockholm/Institutionen för nationalekonomi
Sammanfattning : Corruption between the principal (public official) and her agent (firm) is examined in a new setting, where the corrupt process is not only an economic game, but also a social one. When formal institutions fail, the provision of public goods and services is often embedded in social relations. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet case.