Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 24175 uppsatser innehållade ordet case.
1. Environmental Damage in Armed Conflict. To What Extent Do the Remedies Available for Environmental Damage in Armed Conflict Reflect the Polluter Pays Principle? The Cases of the Jiyeh Power Station and the Niger Delta Conflict.Magister-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Juridiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : The first instance of widespread public attention to environmental damage caused in armed conflicts was sparked by the use of toxic herbicide Agent Orange during the Vietnam war. Today, with the recent inclusion of the topic on the programme of work of the International Law Commission, protection of the environment in relation to armed conflict is once again a highly relevant subject in international law. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för data- och informationsteknik
Sammanfattning : Privacy of personal data in information systems is gaining importance rapidly. Although data flow diagrams (DFDs) are commonly used for designing information systems, they do not have appropriate elements to address privacy of personal data. Privacy-aware data flow diagrams (PA-DFDs) were introduced recently to tackle this issue. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Företagsekonomiska institutionen
Sammanfattning : BackgroundCross-sector collaborations (CSC) are increasingly being seen as an effective strategy forsolving larger societal problems.Problem descriptionOrganisations choose to join CSC as a result of potential value they seek to gain fromcollaboration. LÄS MER
4. From Research to Manufacturing, Entrepreneurial Implications for a Scientist in a Research-Based Young Venture Moving Towards Serial Production – A Case StudyMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : “This final goal for a researcher is to get an acknowledgementfor his or her research in the academic community, whereas for a businesspersonthe primary driving force is profit and financial benefit”(Siegel, Waldman, & Link, 2003)Traditionally, university research and business have widely been considered separated interms of actors involved in each field. Scientists and researchers on the one side, businesspeople and manufacturing managers on the other. LÄS MER
5. Collaboration as a mechanism for servitization in the automotive industry: The case of China and SwedenMaster-uppsats, Göteborgs universitet/Graduate School
Sammanfattning : An increasing amount of companies have starting to embrace a transition from focuspurely on products to provide service offerings to customers, also termed as servitization. Theautomotive industry is one example which has identified the potential of creating value throughservices. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet case.