Visar resultat 1 - 5 av 25 uppsatser innehållade ordet castles.
- Kandidat-uppsats, Umeå universitet/Kulturgeografi
Sammanfattning : This study looks upon the castles in Sweden that have transformed from private residence to running a hotel business on the premises. The focus of the study lies in the differences and similarities of the segmentation and marketing aspects of the hotel business of the castles compared between the different counties where they are located. LÄS MER
2. Remittances as a Social Contract : An Interview Study on Remittance Behaviour among Swedish ImmigrantsKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för samhällsstudier (SS)
Sammanfattning : In what has been described as “the age of migration” by Castles et al. (2014) the international transfers of remittances is an ever-growing phenomenon, which has generated an increased interest among both scholars and policy-makers. LÄS MER
3. "Med vår gunstige willie och tillatelse" : Statsmakten och gränsstäderna Kalmar och Viborg under Gustav Vasas tidKandidat-uppsats, Linnéuniversitetet/Institutionen för kulturvetenskaper (KV)
Sammanfattning : This paper investigates the responsive behaviors of the King Gustav I of Sweden in connection with the two fortified border towns and adjacent areas of Kalmar in Småland and Viborg (today Vyborg) in the Karelian Isthmus from the outgoing letters sent by the king during three significant periods during his reign; 1527-1530 highlighting the Westrogothian rebellion, 1543-1544 with the climax of the Dacke War and 1555-1558 featuring the Russo-Swedish War and the delegations of Duchy of Småland and Finland to his eldest sons Eric and John. With the help of secondary literature we could pinpoint important courses of events that confirm the contexts of the letters. LÄS MER
- Kandidat-uppsats, Stockholms universitet/Arkeologi
Sammanfattning : This essay deals with a harbor near Swedish castles called sea courtyards in the 17th century. It also deals with an old work made by Erik Dahlbergh called Suecia antiqua et hodierna as a source material in order to find these sea courtyards that does not exist in present day. .. LÄS MER
- Master-uppsats, Södertörns högskola/Institutionen för historia och samtidsstudier
Sammanfattning : The aim of the MA thesis is to discuss and analyse different illustrations, paintings, carvings in wood and stone and woodcuts of ships of the new kind (Carrack, carvels), from the 15th century to the middle of the 16th century, and compare them to the Griffon-hound ship, and to understand how they have evolved. The ships of the time had large stern and end castles, three to four masts, and where built for the war tactic of boarding. LÄS MER
BEVAKA DENNA SÖKNING
Få ett mail när det kommer in nya uppsatser på ämnet castles.